• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Question for anyone who knows a lot about facebook...

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
For a while now I have considered making a facebook using my screen name, but know that they only let you use your real name. I know there is the pages thing that has been used in that way, but what I can't seem to find information on is:

• whether or not I can make it so my friends can't see that a page is associated with me
  • Whether or not I can like/comment on things from the page as the page.
Yea...MySpace was the thing before I stopped caring about these sites, and now that I want to use them I am very outdated on their full flexibility...

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
as far as i can tell you can not like things from the page as the page itself

I'm not sure about the first thing.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Well, I could, but then the name is wrong...and it is technically violating policy which means deletion if they ever checked

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I sincerely doubt Facebook goes around checking all account names for verification. I've got 3 or maybe even more accounts with screen names that don't even look like real names, so I don't think it is much of an issue.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I remember reading a woman changing her real name because her facebook name was a misspelled(or alternative) version of her name, and it would've been a less of a hassle to change your name than to give up on facebook (her photos etc).. Yep, so sren.. You might want to change your name if that happens.

Bottomline: -dont use facebook.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Facebook caught me using a fake name on facebook after 4 1/2 years and I had to change it, so

yeah they do check.

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Owner of multiple pages here.

If you create a page for an "Artist, Band, Public Figure" then people can "Like" your page and thus follow your posts etc. You can then comment/interact with people as that page.

With regards to the first bullet point, Facebook has huge amounts of privacy settings that enable you to tweak exactly what you want others to see, however these are mainly in place for personal accounts as opposed to a public account like I mentioned above.

Furthermore, operating as a public page makes it difficult to interact with people's personal pages.

I'd suggest doing as others have suggested and making a personal page with a fake name, you can then set it so that anyone can follow you instead of adding you as a friend, which means they see your posts but have limited access to view your activity on the site. Whilst there's a risk of Facebook pulling you up for having a fake name, I haven't seen it happen all too much.

Any questions feel free to PM me. I spend far too much time on social media :p

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
If facebook catches you, tell them your name was already taken.