• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Quotes

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
"This is the most illogical way to close a door with a pressure plate in front of it I have ever seen." -skyerzz, when examining a redstone circuit I built in 2014

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Zatharel: What type of blue? There are 3
CreepaShadowz: It needs to be the one that looks most like blue (dark blue)
Zatharel: That looks meh though. Cyan
CreepaShadowz: Cyan is meh
Zatharel: You are meh
CreepaShadowz: ;-;

When discussing puns...
ZombieKiler: I guess you could say that creeps was had a quick time to react to z's bad pun
ZombieKiler: Stop hiding in the shadowz and accept my jokes

Last edited:

ezzaezza

Active Player
Greenie
Feb 27, 2016
Whopper: Z I heard you tested Invinctus
Z: Yus
Whopper: It Sucks
Creepa: How dare you Dis invinctus
Whopper: What were your thoughts on it?
Z: More like... InvicDIS