• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Rate The Username of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Rate the username of the person above you.

0/10
No one above me

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Eight letter name. Three syllables. Good letter/syllable ratio of 2.67.

Consonants are all different. Requires passing the noise around the mouth. Hard Z sound comes from middle of mouth and not tongue extensive. Th is soft and uses the tongue in the front of mouth. Noise passes to R sound at back of mouth near throat. The L sound moves to the front middle of mouth and requires tongue. Overall, tongue has good use without overuse, and uses most areas of mouth. However, no plosives are present. Long, sustainable consonants draw out the name and make it more sluggish than necessary.

Vowel use is unknown. Assumed ZATH-uh-REL pronunciation, but may be ZATH-uh-ruhl or Zath-A-ruhl. The first has a nice balance of vowel sounds, but lacks long vowels. The other two are poor because of the misleading ruhl pronunciation, which should be avoided. I will assume the first pronunciation for my rating.

Letters themselves have nice variety, except for vowels. Consonants include Z (although in a very standard place), TH (the only two letters functioning as one sound), a quicker R and a longer L. Most letters common or semi-common, which lends to familiarity. However, vowels range is A and E, neither functioning as long sounds. Dynamic A is present with the double pronunciation between syllables. No other tricky functions between letters, and vowels are nicely spaced.

No profanity present in any rendering of the name. Between good and very good range overall. I give an 8.4 out of 10.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
...wow...I've never seen this thread with such an in depth review before...

name length is fairly short, which makes it easy to read
name is fairly unique, low probability of confusion with other users
name has explained meaning
use of somewhat arbitrary numbers

I'd say about an 8/10

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Unique.
No unnecessary X's.
Short, easy to pronouce.
Easy to pronounce.
No explained reasoning.
7/10 would like.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Unnecessary number at the end
Some mis-read your name as jk-jelly
no idea what it means
can lead to confusion when you say "jk" in chat

4/10

Alpha

FTB Admin
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
  1. Long username consisting of 3 words and a number at the end all crammed together.
  2. Unneeded number at the end
  3. Unoriginal concept, presumably reason for number requirement.
  4. Too many syllables. APOLOGISE!
  5. Why.
3/10

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
- Name has no un-needed numbers, and is original.
- Name is short and recognizable.
- Unique and creative.

8.5/10

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Strange name
Short, but with a number at the end
lends itself to other pronunciations, such as bl-é bl- í
completely random (i like random things)
7-10

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Copying something in minecraft whilst playing minecraft.
Long name.
Takes a long time to say.
Unneeded numbers at the end.
Capitalization is not in the correct format.

2/10. Disappointed in you.

HC12345

loves the culture
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Interesting concept of a name, but
I am forced to reach for the 0 button when typing your name.
7/10 though

I think my name deserves an 11/10

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
o/

Name has HC in, clearly meaning Hard Core in reference to the mazes. Has 5 letters after which lower my scoring 5 points 5/10

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Interesting concept for a name
May have other meanings, however may not
Implies he's a cool guy (Puns FTW)
No unnesecary numbers or x's
Not too long, but also not too short
Fits the mc skin as well as the profile picture
Since its based off an actual a word it rolls off the tounge better
No profanities in it
But, no good abbreviations even if it isn't TOO long (Chill maybe?)
I give you a 7.75/10 for i am a mean judge and refuse to give anything higher

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
base of 6 because it alludes to the idea of a fine line between genius and insanity
+1 for making the distinction of which side of the line he is on
+1 for fitting in a separation of the words
-.5 for having 4 syllables, more of a personal preference

7.5 total

Status
Not open for further replies.