• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.4

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Scumbag admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Scumbad admin recalls one stupid incident when you accidentally swore in front of your little sister while in a Skype call, prompting you to call said admin a very bad person, because he really is.
was this in a call with me? cause that seems familiar XD

Scumbag admin circles you invisble and attacks you with snowballs and arrows.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I see two claims against me that are false. 1) I never rocketed a player. 2) I did not shoot henni. However, I did....

drops anvils on the blocks surrounding the one you are standing on to startle you

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Oh.
If it wasn't you sren, it was Chillers or HC (If mods have perms to /rocket others)

Creates a worldguard area around your map, but instead of adding you to it, he makes it his own map.

Sofa

Part of the furniture..
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Tells blues that pokeball now has mob traps ;)

[Dec Monday9 23:48:14] <+minr_0> (Sofaloafer) did you find any of the zobie traps yet in the red zone auntie?
[Dec Monday9 23:48:19] <+minr_0> (Sofaloafer) zombie*
[Dec Monday9 23:48:21] <+minr_0> (auntiepaula2) what?
[Dec Monday9 23:48:49] <+minr_0> (auntiepaula2) im scared now xD

Sofa

Part of the furniture..
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Remebers when he stopped the server by typing /stop when playing nyan cat globally and wanted it to stop locally and in chat when telling the tale the chat text stopped right before the /stop part and then did a second line of chat to finish the tale with /stop :(

So sorry e1 that was on at the time I feel really bad..

[Dec Thursday12 02:10:32] <+minr_0> (Sofaloafer) played nyan cat song globally and meant to stop it locally but forgot to put the plugin name before

then to finish the msg i added /stop

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
so that's why t suddenly kicked me XD

doesn't log in for over a week then bugs people about not logging in

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Before reading this post, you must guess who that is in yeroc's picture/

I wonder how many people in this community are old enough to know who M.C. Hammer is

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
M.C. Hammer, duh.
(Can't Touch Dis, lal)

Scumbag admin never comes on the server.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I see nothing admin related there...

Strives for "worst minecraft admin" award

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Builds an obsidian box, gives you a diamond pick, then surrounds the box with giants...

*I know who you are...*

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Spawns giants in your maze while you're making it. You know who you are...

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Replaces your warp sign with a checkpoint sign, encases it in bedrock, and scriptblocks each block of obsidian to auto-replace when destroyed.

*glares at yeroc
You'd think the fact that I:
  1. only have about 2 hours a day to play minecraft
  2. have been busy with the code for the next minr mafia round
  3. have been helping jelly with a circuit instead of working on my own course
would be enough to make yeroc confident that he'd finish his course first.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
only 2 hours a day sren?!? what i would give to have half an hour...

script blocks the blocks outside of all the exits to your house to tp you back to the inside

Status
Not open for further replies.