• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Scumbag admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
comes up with a lame reason just to stay on topic while replying to others

Okay, let's clear this up once and for all: I DO NOT have 100% full access to the play.minr server configuration. I have enough access to start the server back up if it stops.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
comes up with a lame reason just to stay on topic while replying to others

Okay, let's clear this up once and for all: I DO NOT have 100% full access to the play.minr server configuration. I have enough access to start the server back up if it stops.
Whoops. My bad. Wasn't descriptive enough. I sent you another PM.

Doesn't give full info to friends incase they might need it.

Emily Star

New Fish
Jun 21, 2014
Put everyones name on an wheel whos been on the server and hasnt been banned yet. Pick a random person from the hat spin the wheel. Choices are- derank- if you're op you're green. Green goes to blue. Blue goes to white. White nothing happens to.
Ban: ban for a week
Mute: mute for a week
Get out of jail card- nothing happens
Qata- qata comes back
Qata op- qata gets op
Spin carefully my dears

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Put everyones name on an wheel whos been on the server and hasnt been banned yet. Pick a random person from the hat spin the wheel. Choices are- derank- if you're op you're green. Green goes to blue. Blue goes to white. White nothing happens to.
Qata- qata comes back
Qata op- qata gets op

Spin carefully my dears
Guess who isn't going to be getting the power to unban players?

Doesn't do something because 'the other admins will get around to it'.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Qata- qata comes back
Qata op- qata gets op
Spin carefully my dears
Emily, please follow the rules of the game more closely.

Moderates forum games.

Emily Star

New Fish
Jun 21, 2014
Okay so we cant de-op admins or ban them. So scratch that. But either way thats a pretty scumbag move. That wheel

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Okay so we cant de-op admins or ban them. So scratch that. But either way thats a pretty scumbag move. That wheel
The point of the game isn't to make "wheels" or "charts", it's to state things that a scumbag admin would do. Usually a sentence, maybe two. A whole paragraph that you wrote isn't necessary.

Tells someone they broke the non-existant rules...
There were rules set up on the old forums before they went down. I can't retrieve them anymore.

Leaves the country for 2 weeks before moving an entire server.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Tells a new forum member to follow rules that are impossible for them to follow since

A.) The old site has been down for like 5 months now and they weren't around then and
B.) Were never put back on these forums, even though it was C's game in the first place, and he obviously didn't care enough to do so. : p

EDIT: On a more serious and less aggressive note, what were the rules? I don't remember them.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Creates a command block/daylight sensor system where each night everyone on the server is teleported to one of his maps.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
The point of the game isn't to make "wheels" or "charts", it's to state things that a scumbag admin would do. Usually a sentence, maybe two. A whole paragraph that you wrote isn't necessary.
Actually, I think it's kind of rude to just smack rules on her face that actually never have been stated for her, and she has no way to see them. Since those rules apply on the old thread, it doesn't mean they apply here. Also, she probably put quite some work into that, and I can't see why it's not allowed. "Usually a sentence or two" let people break the meta!
(I as one, found it pretty creative)

Teleports to whities/blues that ask for food, and eats it infront of their faces.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Actually, I think it's kind of rude to just smack rules on her face that actually never have been stated for her, and she has no way to see them. Since those rules apply on the old thread, it doesn't mean they apply here. Also, she probably put quite some work into that, and I can't see why it's not allowed. "Usually a sentence or two" let people break the meta!
(I as one, found it pretty creative)

Teleports to whities/blues that ask for food, and eats it infront of their faces.
I reread what I wrote and it was pretty... snarky. Apologies, didn't mean to come off like that.

Sets spawn 100's of blocks in the air.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Enjoys these ideas and considers using some of them

For half a second, zath's nighttime teleport sounded kind of interesting XD

Emily Star

New Fish
Jun 21, 2014
I reread what I wrote and it was pretty... snarky. Apologies, didn't mean to come off like that.

Sets spawn 100's of blocks in the air.
Its okay Jk I knew where you were coming from. I didnt think you meant harm so i revised my statement to actually quite something diabolical. Changing the floors of aquarium to soul sand would kill many souls. Thatd be one of the worst scumbag moves to pull in hardcore.

Emily Star

New Fish
Jun 21, 2014
Also thanks Ricky for the compliment on my idea. :) It still has a few holes in it. We cant de-op Admins so theyre exempted. And we cant ban qata because thatd be pointless if we banned him and someone spun him on the wheel. So I guess there should be a wheel without qata and one day the day before MM10 the qata wheel should come out.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Makes sure that no-one on the server is being bothered by mobs, by getting rid of them; With lightening =]

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
How was that a scumbag move? More like a good guy admin move.

Sets the spawnpoint at -666 blocks below bedrock.

Status
Not open for further replies.