• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Slim chances of me coming back

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
hello Minr,

Today January 6, 2015, I couldn't get onto my profile on minecraft.net and failed. I assumed that my parents deleted the file on there and now I can't get on mc. The only places you will be able to contact me are the forums, Irc as soon as I figure out how to work it, and email.

I'm sorry to bring you guys this information.
Sincerely nahfackler

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Wait, how would one delete a file that's hosted by Mojang themself? You could still try to recover your password (and change it) on:
https://minecraft.net/resetpassword
If your parents were in charge of the email used of that account, and your parents don't want you to play minecraft anymore. Well then I understand the situation. Otherwise, just get your account back! It's as easy as 123 :)
(If you use a mojang account, you'll need to click the link on the bottom of that site, of course)

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Rick, one problem,

My bro was the ORIGINAL account owner and all emails go to him.

So, it's a huge problem really. Imma try nod jump onto irc.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
You can't delete your Minecraft info from Mojang. It's very unlikely.

Chances are they may have transferred it to a Mojang account if it wasn't already done.

Why don't you ask your bro if you can attempt to reset the password if it hasn't been transferred?

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
True, but it is not a pretty picture on how I got started with this.

I'm still active on the forums

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
As others have already said, it's impossible to delete a file that Mojang made, unless you work there :p
Anyhow, try talking to your brother when you can.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Actually Zath,

My bro's mc account email some how got hacked or deleted after three months of inactivity.

So he is using another alt. email to instead