• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

sra food bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliBlossoms

Active Player
Greenie
Apr 13, 2017
if you step on the edge of the pressure plate at the beginning your food won't get cleared

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Also, the farthest room down the hall in the riddles section is broken according to pickles. I checked it out and didn't know the other riddles so i couldn't really tell if the redstone works but one of the answers sets doesn't line up with one of the questions. Asks for letters, gives you a numbers answer and found the same question in a separate room with a letters answer.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
I remember telling AJ about being able to get food into Sra over a year ago... Good times.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I thought I removed the inventory clearing from Sra already since the checkpoint signs take care of the issue of greens bringing items in now now...

I'll look into the riddle to confirm real fast.

Edit: looks like I copied the wrong sign when I put that one in place.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Also srent, not sure but in some rooms the sign says horizontally tangent but in room five it's vertically tangent. Not sure if that's on purpose.

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
Changing the food edge bug will kinda break all the speedrun times for the map, so I say just keep it like it is, it doesn't ruin the map that, does it?

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
It would significantly change it, the map starts off as sprint and hits nosprint parkour about halfway through since that is when you are supposed to run out. Having sprint makes those sections extremely easy, if we were to do that we'd have to change the difficulty. Speedruns would probably have to be wiped, but that's not really a problem considering they used an unintended exploint anyway.

Imo it really messes it up.

PurpleEscapade

Peon
Greenie
Aug 20, 2017
I think you were trying to make it so you keep food throughout the map, however you still lose food at the beginning even with the pressure plates gone. Also every riddle room is broken except for the 1st one, all the doors should be open, so I'm guessing someone went through them all and just quit the map or did /kill without pressing the button.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.