• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

UHC (Ultra Hardcore) TIME HAS BEEN CHANGED!!!

AngeredHippo

New Fish
Greenie
Mar 1, 2015
Hello again Minr. Would anyone be interested in some Ultra Hardcore? If you don't know what UHC is, read the next part; if you do, skip to the 3rd section.

What is Ultra Hardcore:
UHC is a PvP oriented game type. There are teams that start spread out from other teams in a fairly small world. The goal is to get equipment as fast as you can, and kill the other team. However, there's a catch: Normal health regeneration is turned off! You can only regenerate health via Golden Apples or Health Potions (Regeneration Potions are BANNED as well as Strength 2).

I know what UHC is (or at least now I do):
The event usually takes between 2-4 hours. I was wondering if this would be something you guys are interested in. Basically, I'll watch this thread to see who will play, and we will play Saturday 9/5/2015 and start at (hopefully) at 2:00 P.M. EDT. We can do whatever sized teams you want, so post suggestions in the comments. Specific rules are below, and the IP will be announced on this thread on Saturday. Tell me if you can play, I think it will be really fun.

Specific Rules:
1. Only play in survival
2. No entering the end
3. No glitching past the world border (size will be decided based on number of players)
4. Potions of Regeneration are banned
5. Strength 2 potions are banned
6. If anyone knows about UHC and remembers a rule I forgot, put it in the comments so I can add it.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I will see if I can be there, but probably can not commit to 2 - 4 hours.
Btw, isn't this normally played with double hearts or something?

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
I thought the whole original idea was to beat the ender dragon as the first team, or remain alive as the last team standing. (Which required going to the nether etc) else you'd just have overworld pvp with a twist.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I thought the whole original idea was to beat the ender dragon as the first team, or remain alive as the last team standing. (Which required going to the nether etc) else you'd just have overworld pvp with a twist.
Basically, this is UHC team deathmatch (last team standing). [There are many other versions of UHC, but this is pretty much the official version].

What happenes is the teams are randomly tp'ed into the wild. They must collect resources to gear up and fight the other teams.
To force the other teams together, the WorldBorder closes in on the centre of the map, forcing the teams together.
The world border may start immediatly, or after some sort of grace period. Note the world is not terribly big, usually about 30k blocks at the start of the game.

All Natural Regeneration (via food) is permentely disabled, so if you fall 4 blocks and take half a heart of damage, you will enter the fight without that half a heart.
This makes resource collecting all the more dangerous as mobs will probably kill at least 1 team before they fight.

The only way to regenerate health is via Health Potions, Golden Apples and Regeneration potions. In this case, Regeneration potions are banned (for balance).

Please note the phrase HARDCORE in the title of this game, UHC (Ultra Hardcore). If you die, you die. You are either banned from the server (auto) or @MinecraftMan8 may disable Hardcore mode (in the server settings) and just /gamemode 3 you when you die.

starcraftwo

Peon
Greenie
Jul 11, 2015
Well, starts at 1 am for me, a sleepy uhc this will be @_@
I will have a hard time pressing the keys :0