• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Who Plays What?

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Following up on my query in the MINR Community thread.

I'm very curious to see what skills our members are willing to share for some sort of musical project. If you are good at playing an instrument or doing any other musical activity (songwriting, lyrics, etc.), and you are willing to contribute to this project, feel free to say what you got here. If there's something you're not sure you're good at, but you really like it, mention that you may want to try your hand at it. Also note the genre/style of music you may want to work on. I know we have enough talent to make something great, so let's do it.

As for myself, I have a love for music production. I keep most of my best demos off of youtube and soundcloud, so don't judge me on Aqueous. I can't play any instruments, but I can use a DJ controller. Basically, I can do a bit of synthetic production depending on what kind of songs we may work on. I also have a microphone of decent quality. I prefer many sub-genres of Electronic, but I can work with other genres too.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I also have a microphone of decent quality.
Are you saying you can sing? this could be interesting.

Im a rock bassist, but enjoy playing a few different styles. Im also learning guitar, however not that good at it.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I'm not saying that I can sing, but that's not all you record with a mic ;)

dz98

No-Life At Parkour
Greenie
Aug 1, 2014
I play percussion at high school. My best instruments are drums and Xylophone. But I would prefer Drums :D

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
I play violin (definitely better at this one) and viola. I also own an electric violin, so some distortion and effects would be possible.

Most of my experience is in the classical and country/folk realm, but I like almost every genre.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
Trombone. It might be a little out of place if we do like classical or something, but that's all I play. I also kind of write songs, but they're really bad so let's just not.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Nothing special tbh, just a flute and an electronic keyboard for me. I can't sing.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Play the piano a bit (but thats going to be tough to record, as im upstairs and the piano is not. Not a thing you just move around), and have been playing the guitar for almost 11 years now :) My accoustic guitar broke, but my electric one is still rocking (get it? rock? nvm.)

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I've played the cello for several years, but I'd have to find a good mic to record with. :p

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I am a percussionist, but haven't played since high school. I own an acustic guitar that I've been trying to teach myself With Every Intention on (
) but I broke the high E string while tuning and haven't replaced it yet. I do not know chords for guitar, lol.
I also own a glockenspeil, a keyboard, and my mom owns a drum set from a storage locker she bought before people started flooding the auctions thinking they would get on TV. Sabian cymbols, so despite being a bit worn they still have great sound. The snare could use a bit of work, though.

Edit: tried four times to force it as a hyperlink instead of an embedded video and it wouldn't agree to do that

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Math, if a marching band can play "Penny Lane" at competition, then a clarinet will find a way to fit.

Edit: if we are looking for a musical style, I would say simething fun/tongue-in-cheek. Kind of like psychobilly is, but everyone involved would need to have fun doing it (or else why bother)

Last edited: