• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Wormhole Glitches

ScantHickory997

Peon
Greenie
Sep 28, 2021
I just recently started playing Wormhole, and I've never played it before, so I'm not 100% sure how the map is meant to be played, but I'm pretty sure there are some errors.

1. On my first playthrough, after reaching the end of the first checkpoint and entering the nether portal, I was teleported into a random place in the nether, a room about 4 blocks wide, and when I went back into the portal to go back, I teleported to the border of what I presume is the Theta world. I thought this might just be me, but after looking at the forums, it seems as though Moosebane2 also had the same glitch. This doesn't always happen though and seems to happen at random.

2. During the first checkpoint, there are lots of mushrooms, and touching them results in the text, "Shoot, I ran into some of the mushrooms", and I assume that something is meant to happen as a result, but nothing happens. This might not be an error, but just mentioning it.

3. In the second checkpoint, after killing the mobs, there is a Nether star on the wall, which I assume you are meant to right-click on, and collect or something, but nothing seems to work. I went and did all of the dialogue with all of the mobs multiple times, but it doesn't seem to work. Again, I've never completed the map so I'm not sure what the intended route is so it is possible I missed something and there is no error here.

I hope this helps to improve other people's experience on the server.

Reactions: Big

LomourKong

Split
Mod
Board
Aug 29, 2015
Firstly, thank you for posting this! There are a lot of bugs that got left behind over time (and I really ought to do a rewrite of a lot of the scripts). Luckily (for me at least), these are all known issues. I'm sorry if they caused any trouble, I really just haven't gotten around to fixing them :')
I'll do a brief explanation and will hopefully get these fixed soon, time willing.

1.) The teleport script is in the portal, but the portal is also still a vanilla nether portal. So, it's possible that, with unlucky positioning, connection issues, or server lag, the teleport script will not activate, but the vanilla portal will, teleporting you into the nether instead of the next area. If I remember correctly, the room in the nether was constructed to stop players from escaping if/when this happened. To fix this I just need to extend the script to be a little in front of the portal, rather than in the portal blocks.

2.) This is not an error, just a slightly obscure way of telling the player "this has changed your fate" for the ending you get. Unfortunately I'm relatively certain the endings don't work correctly anyway right now (oops!) but nothing else is supposed to happen there.

3.) The nether star is positioned as the head of an invisible armor stand. The script is on the armor stand, and works as intended. However, due to hitboxes and a slight miscalculation, clicking where the nether star is doesn't necessarily click the armor stand. Instead, you have to click slightly below it. This has been an inconvenience for several people so far, sorry if it prevented you from progressing! I will replace the armor stand with an invisible item frame if I can get it positioned correctly; as a work-around in the meantime, just click lower (or stand on the star and click down).