• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Yearly Challenge Assortments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
When I first made my "Minr Map Dating" thread (which I retitled to "Complete Chronological Map List"), I didn't think getting estimates would be hard if I simply asked the right people. I was wrong, so I began to dig on my own, not knowing what I was getting myself into. At first it seemed hopeless to me because there were no easy resources with lots of map dates. But I got help from the right people, namely AJ, who was generous enough to grant me access to some very useful resources. Then there was Piece, who had just happened to have kept track of all his map releases throughout the years, which still amazes me. Thank you both once again for helping me immensely.
But there was still a ton of digging I needed to do. It took a long, long time, but after ~100 hours of exhausting every single possible place that I know of could have had clues over and organizing tons of data, I got enough info to make solid estimates for nearly all of the maps I could be confident on. I'm glad I stuck with this and followed through, and am also glad to hear the chronological list has already been a big help to the staff.

Now I'd like to ask to have the original request I made back in January fulfilled, now that I've gone and done the task myself of compiling a chronological list of every map. I thought the 2017 Assortment challenge was really neat, so I think one for every year would be great for continuity. Regarding my list, the order of the maps is definitely inaccurate, but the time periods I know aren't.

Here is the complete chronological list, for reference on the order.

I've went ahead and totaled up what the rewards ought to be (total FFA points + 50%, rounded to to a multiple of 25 for large numbers)

2010 Assortment
Total FFA Points: 12
Suggested Reward: 20

2011 Assortment
Total FFA Points: 101
Suggested Reward: 150

2012 Assortment
Total FFA Points: ~396
Suggested Reward: 600

2013 Assortment
Total FFA Points: ~415
Suggested Reward: 625

2014 Assortment
Total FFA Points: 103
Suggested Reward: 150

2015 Assortment
Total FFA Points: 186
Suggested Reward: 300

2016 Assortment
Total FFA Points: 199
Suggested Reward: 300

2018 Assortment
Total FFA Points: ~211
Suggested Reward: 325

Last edited:

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Thank you @rebplane !

To those of you who will take these challenges on, have fun watching Minecraft and Minr evolve! Just keep in mind that some creators went back and updated their maps aesthetically, notable examples being Chillers’ Door Maze and Four Seasons. I went by the maps’ original publish time period unless the map had a complete overhaul, like with ANHUR and Pandemonium, so breaks like that will be seen occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.