• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

You wake up at a crossroads...

Status
Not open for further replies.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
A.

You decide to create a machine with your new-found knowledge of the sidewalk. But what will the machine be? You have so much knowledge...

A. A friend robot that hopefully won't create more of itself and take over the world.
B. A machine that turns sand into pineapples.
C. A mind control device.
D. Mechanical wings. WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I was typing such a beautiful response. Darn you blie.

B

You gather all of the materials in your surroundings, including an easy bake oven, a pineapple, one grain of sand, and a prosthetic leg found in the trash. Putting the materials together, you create the Easy Bake Pineapple Oven 3000. You don't know what you can do with it though.

A. Make sand into pineapples.
B. Smash it.
C. Put yourself in it and see what happens.
D. Patent it and make money off of it.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
B
So you smashed it.

The devil said: Good boy! You may now reenter your world. And so you got sucked again into reality to find yourself in the tombs.

A: escape the tombs
B: set up a camp

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
B
So you smashed it.

The devil said: Good boy! You may now reenter your world. And so you got sucked again into reality to find yourself in the tombs.

A: escape the tombs
B: set up a camp
A.
"Oh goodie, I used to love these tombs!". However, you decide to leave.
After escaping, you walk again, you see the cops are still after you. Do you:
A) Run back to the tombs
B) Avoid them
C) Buy a gun
D) Turn yourself in

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
A

As you run into the tombs, you discover that you are inside of the volcano. You break out onto the side of the volcano and feel earthquakes.
Do you:
A: go up the volcano
B: go down the volcano

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
B
As you attempt to climb down the volcano you begin to feel the heat of the volcano sizzling down your back. The lower you climb the worse the feeling gets until you get to a point of no return. You can either
A.) Realize this was a bad idea and start to go up the volcano
B.) Start to go up without realizing it was a bad idea
C.) Continue down and trust that there will be something other than lava at the bottom
D.) Say hi to the friendly character that has mysteriously appeared beside you

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
D.

"Hi", says the mysterious man, who was holding a white fan. "My name's Greg, and I hate to beg" "But I believe i've been shot, and it's getting quite hot. Also, this rope around my neck is getting quite taught."

"Interesting", you say with a face of stone, " This man is as thin as a bone.

Do you:
A) Steal his fan, so he gets warmer.
B) Try to cut the man down.
C) Continue to rhyme.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
C is your choice as you continue to croon,
His voice mirrors yours, both beginning to swoon,
You rabble and rhyme, together, wasting time
The heat grows thick, you feel weak as a stick,
when suddenly an aura surrounds the man,
he is revealed as the fairy of the fan!
You see, he enjoyed your rhymes and will grant you one wish
Will it be A. a fish, B. a dish, or C. a kiss?
So many choices, so little time.
Better choose quickly, you silly man of rhyme!

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
A.

You ask for the fish but are disappointed when he says he no longer has any, so you in turn ask for the dish in which he gives you a fish...
Very confused you walk away with your new pet fish. As you walk you ponder why all this has happened to you, and youthen realize that you have a phone on you! You could:
A.) Phone a friend
B.) Phone a parent
C.) Call the popo
D.) Sell it for money
E.) Smash it apart and attempt to create something new
F.) Not use it

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
D

The money greed you are, you sell the fish for money. With that new money you can buy lot's of things.

A: potatoes
B: candy
C: vacuum cleaner
D: jellyfish
E: a movie
F: an imaginary friend from S.C.A.M.org
G: a dog
H: a cat
I: pants
J: a crazy murderer selling himself
K: a hoverboard
L: a small robot that has available upgrades
M: things
N: a table
O: old things.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Somehow you have enough money to buy J, C, and k!
The crazy guy gets on the hoverboard decides to rain death upon your enemies and flies in the hoverboard over the zombie hoard, configures the vacuum cleaner into a jiihad bomb and goes out in a supernova of glory and cheap plastic mechanical parts.
Saddened by the loss of your newfound friend, you trudge past the desecrated corpses of the multitude of zombies and eventually happen upon Wallace, the talking grapefruit from Boswell, Indiana!
Do you
A. Sacrifice his pink, succulent flesh to Poseidon?
B. Surrender yourself to his omniscient power and become his eternal thrall?
C. Begin to scream in various tones and frequencies

Apr 16, 2014
C

You start screaming in odd and various ways, but that makes it worse. The grapefruit got frightened by your high pitch screech, and scurys away. Bewildered, you start to see more zombies coming at you from all directions, and you start to get frightened. In a action of panick, you quickly ran away behind a ally way to find a old man named Carl. This strange man then asked you to follow him to his mysterious mineshaft.
You then:

A. Punch him in the face and rob him of his items
B. Follow him
C. Get scared and sprint away
D. Wake up from a daze

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
B

You followed him to a mineshaft. Appearantly this man was a poor man that found gold in his mine, but had not enough power to mine it.
Will you:

A: mine it for the old man
B: mine it to keep it yourself
C: mine it to give some of it to the man
D: run away

Last edited:

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
You followed him to a mineshaft. Appearantly this man was a poor man that found gold in his mine, but had not enough power to mine it.
Will you:

A: mine it for the old man
B: mine it to keep it yourself
C: mine it to give some of it to the man
D: run away
Put the letter you use in your post ricky, please.

C

As you mine you realize how you could take some so you ask the old man and he says with a smile on his face "Of course you can have some."
As you walk away you notice how happy the old man was with such a small task, and this fills you with happiness. You feel like doing more good deeds but you could:

A.) Continue being nice and helping out people
B.) Forget about the old man
C.) Become an evil evil man

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
C.

You decide you need a little more excitement in your life, and you choose to become evil. You spy a baby at the bottom of the ridge. He has a lollipop in his hand. You take the lollipop. "Ha! That'll show those babies whose boss!" As it turns out, the babies all respect you for your courage and pledge their alliegance to you. With your new baby army, do you:

A. Set out to conquer the lands of Rome?
B. Decide to use your babies for good?
C. Hug yourself. You know you want to do it, nobodies judging.
D. Build a baby pyramid?
E. Make a dead baby joke a reality?

Last edited:

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
A
As you're traveling by sea, the babies corner you and reveal that they've secretly been plotting against you to get revenge for that lolllipop you stole. Then they cut both of your hands off and throw you overboard. Soon enough, the scent of blood attracts a group of sharks.
A: Let them eat you
B: Use your feet to try to grab on to a tailfin
C: Shoot yourself
D: Say hi to the sharks
E: Swim toward that underwater portal that may or may not teleport you into a certain Story Book filled with Protagonists and Antagonists.

_Benjymon_

Peon
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
B (sure as hell not doing E)

You adjust yourself onto a shark and tame it. You name it Betsy, and swim off into the Sunset. The rest of sharks are surrounding the ship of babies, and they look hungry.

A. Go back and save the babies
B. Keep on swimming into the peaceful sunset
C. Rename your shark Shelly
D. Jump off of Betsy and swim towards the light you see at the ocean floor

Status
Not open for further replies.