• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Challenge Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
The other day I figured out that the DOOR! challenge exists. I must be blind or something. Anyways, I feel like that sort of challenge where that isn't trying to be impossible (like literally half of the challenges) and is just trying to group maps that are thematically similar are pretty sweet. So here's a bunch of ideas for more. :3
1. Snack Pack
Candyland

The Great Cake
ShinyRedApples
Cake Quake
Coke Can
(order not final)
2. Original Hardcore Version 2.0
In order,
Original Lv 1
Original Level 2
Zara's Dark Maze
Old J's Jumpcourse/Aquarium
Fire and Ice Maze
Lava Parkour
Soarer's Doormaze/Mineco
Old Mob Parkour/Hell Parkour
Sky Parkour
Tags:
No Sprint
No Food
No Regen
(wish I could end it with Jiga's, but whatcha gonna do)
It isn't EXACTLY like what this HC version would have been like, but it's as close as I can get within the limitations of the current challenge system. For the slashed ones I can't decide. Maybe someone with more experience with the system could weigh in? Left to my own devices I'd probably choose Old J's Jumpcourse Soarer's Doormaze Old Mob Parkour. Also not gonna suggest one for HC3.0 right now because Lava Maze is in HC. With more cp control HC4.0 would be a definite.
3. Climate Change
WInter Tide
Janus
Satyrs
Snowstorm
Freezerburn
The Bad Ending
Danger Zone
Hell Parkour
Lava Parkour
It could be shortened. And once Lava Maze gets out of HC it should replace Danger Zone.
Gonna post this and add updates when more ideas come to me.
4. Back To School Special
Park School
Detention
Detention 2
It would be awesome to have this challenge timed, but currently that's impossible. Ah well.
5. WUL
Wool Town Retro
Wool Town
Wooly Creeper
Wool Warriors
Wolly Mammoth
Wool Endless
All WOOL maps as they get added
6. Beta Blues
Old Level 2
Sky Parkour
Old Mob Parkour

Kraze Vil
Tower Parkour
Mineco
Tags:
No Sprint
No Regen
No Food

P.S. if anyone else has challenge ideas fire away. I feel like, even in the sort of limited state the challenge system is in, there could be a lot of cool challenges.

Last edited:

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Also map creator packs? Would be cool for some of the more prolific creators
Packs Pack
kadd Pack
Zath Pack
Pinoy Pack
Yer Pack
AJ Pack
Piece Pack
etc.

spolendina

twpsyn
Op
Apr 30, 2017
Long map pack...

Zarklin (when it comes out of HC)
Invictus (^)
Spooky Minr
Wretched Earth

etc

Last edited:

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Because I've become unable to edit the post (10000 characters? Not even.) Challenge 6, Beta Blues should ONLY have No Sprint.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
wait...someone took my map points joke and made it into a challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.