• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Granted. You get your scores today at lunch, but the government realizes you got your scores early; They suspect foul play, and invalidated the entire school's scores.

I wish that my lab would finish itself.

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Granted. You get your scores today at lunch, but the government realizes you got your scores early; They suspect foul play, and invalidated the entire school's scores.

I wish that my lab would finish itself.
Granted, but the walls are made out of wood, the floor made out of flax and no roof.
I wish for The Button.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Granted, but when you press it it's impossible to tell if it does anything.

I wish that I didn't have to take two final exams in one day.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
granted, you miss the exams and fail.
Aj, you are kinda of a kill joy sometimes...

I wish Politics weren't so complicated to understand.

CornFish

Ronald McDonald
Greenie
Dec 13, 2015
Granted, politics are abolished, therefore corrupting and eventually ridding of the government. Congratulations, your wish got us all killed.

I wish I could eat without gaining weight.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Granted, politics are abolished, therefore corrupting and eventually ridding of the government. Congratulations, your wish got us all killed.

I wish I could eat without gaining weight.
Granted, but then when you eat, you start losing weight. There is no hope for you now...
I wish for someone to wish for a wish train.

Btw Corn, Anarchist much?

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Granted, but then when you eat, you start losing weight. There is no hope for you now...
I wish for someone to wish for a wish train.

Btw Corn, Anarchist much?
Granted, but you didn't specify who.
I wish for the person below me to wish for a wish train the second time they reply after this wish.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Granted, but I won't reply to this thread anymore.

I wish that Nicolas Cage will star in the next National Treasure

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Granted, but then she is immediately fired, and YOU are selected for her replacement. It is also mandatory.
I wish to fulfill Electro's wish

Zombie

CEO of Organized Chaos
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
Granted,
But everytime you look into the mirror the devil makes you look bad (It's ok :D)
I wish that Green Day would go on tour.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Granted, but they're riding in a dumpster visiting the landfill.
I wish that I had a Quantum Computer

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Granted, but they're riding in a dumpster visiting the landfill.
I wish that I had a Quantum Computer
Granted, but you find lots of errors and corruption in it.

I wish I hadn't played Ga-Ga Ball for 2.5 hours straight.

P.S. Ga ga ball is kind of an intense game of dodgeball with a lot more rules. It is played with your hands. If you still do not understand it, please look it up on the Internet.

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Granted, but you find lots of errors and corruption in it.

I wish I hadn't played Ga-Ga Ball for 2.5 hours straight.
Granted, but you spent 2.5 hours in detention instead

I wish I could meet the ninja turtles in real life.

Zombie

CEO of Organized Chaos
Op
Board
Jun 8, 2015
Granted, but you spent 2.5 hours in detention instead

I wish I could meet the ninja turtles in real life.
Granted, but who says that they will hang out with you or like you?

I wish I could fix my computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.