• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Corrupt a wish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Been a while since I made one of these...
Anyway, here is an example of how to play:
Player 1: I wish for candy
Player. 2: Granted, but the candy is poisoned. I wish for a pig.
Player 3: Granted, but the pig is evil. I wish for a cat..........

So yeah, you basically make a wish and corrupt the previous player's wish.

I wish for a cat.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Granted, but your friend is a psycho killer and he kills your family.

I wish for money.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Freak, you took mine...

Granted, but its created by a totalitarian state

I wish for destruction of the earth

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Granted, but the white is a sea of glue that your house is now under

I wish for this wish not to be granted.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Not granted, but you get left out.

I wish for a profile picture.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
"I wish for this wish not to be granted."
As I haven't studied Wish Theory yet (covered in MAG 125 in my university) I can only propose the following universes that may or may not be true:

Universe 1
Absolutely nothing happens. At first, sren feels excited because he wished for his wish not to be granted, and his wish was indeed not granted. However, you can tell by the shifting of his face that he's slowly realizing that the non-granting of the wish was not a result of his wish, but instead a natural product of his wish being bypassed. He feels bad and goes to eat a gallon of ice cream.

Universe 2
Absolutely nothing happens. At first, sren feels excited because he wished for his wish not to be granted, and his wish was indeed not granted. However, this was caused by his wish, and therefore his wish came true. Once his wish became true, it remained true because the required event did occur somewhere in spacetime, and a natural course resolved the potential flux state. Sren realizes his wish was fulfilled, which was sort of what he didn't want, and goes to eat a gallon of ice cream in despair.

Universe 3
Absolutely nothing happens in the very first moments. At first, sren feels excited because he wish for his wish not to be granted, and his wish was indeed not granted. However, this was caused by his wish, and therefore his wish came true. Once his wish became true, his wish immediately became untrue because of a strict dependence on the current state of the wish. As the wish became untrue, the cycle repeats in shrinking sub-planck time, with the wish feeding itself the reverse of its current state. As this caused a logical impossibility in the universe, this universe collapsed itself, which therefore defaults any and all scenarios to Universes 1, 2, or 4.

Universe 4
Absolutely nothing happens. At first, sren feels excited because he wished for his wish not to be granted, and his wish was indeed not granted. However, regardless of his wish, sren becomes horrified at the realization that he made his wish in a forum game, which only hosts supposed wishes and does not necessarily grant them. On top of that, he is playing this forum game on a minecraft server's website with a bunch of kids, whereas he is an adult that can be improving his own life out in the working world and contributing more time out there instead of getting the highest post count here. Hopefully sren likes ice cream, because he ends up eating three gallons of the stuff.

Now, while I was typing this, two people have already posted before me...but I'm not about to remove everything I've typed. Now, I must try to respond to sren again: "I wish for the corruption of this wish to only impact the person below me."

Wait, isn't that what I've been doing for the last half hour? Did he know what I was doing before he typed it? I tried resolving his previous wish, and only Universe 3 became corrupt, but now there's no escape from it! Oh the agony! I type so long to answer a wish that isn't mine to answer, then I get stuck with one that pinpoints me as the ruined!

I wish ice cream had no calories, because I'm about to eat a few gallons myself. Brb ;_;

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Granted, but he got famous and 'forgot' you.

I wish for an edit of this wish after it has been corrupted

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Granted, but he got famous and 'forgot' you.

I wish for an edit of this wish after it has been corrupted
Granted, but it was edited to the same thing. Your wish has both been granted, and its paradox prevented.

I want people to stop calling me names like 'forgot'.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Granted but they don't know what your real name is and keep claiming "I_Forgot"

I wish I had a horse.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Ok, and you got a horse...a large, wooden horse! Full of your worst enemies that will strike at night! (Trojan Horse)

I wish I knew if the Collatz conjecture was true.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Granted, but your findings scare you enough to commit suicide.
You have died, thank you for playing Corrupt A Wish.

I wish for a program called "Life".

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Granted:

But the program appeared to be a shutdown.exe

I wish a machine that calculates the exact number of pi in ten million of decimals.

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Granted, but it only calculates the next decimal if you press a button.

I wish for Pizza.

Status
Not open for further replies.