• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Lie Detection

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I think 2
Haha no but i'm sober again

at least I think so.

5. Since When do MEN shave themselves?
It's something that has to be done at times.

1. If you got a newer version, I'm guessing it's the PS4.
Correct, I've been playing with the thought for a while now, but ultimately decided against it.

I will sooner or later buy either a PS4 or PS3 but I make that dependent on how fast the PS3 price drops in the next few years, and on how games like FFXV get (like srsly according to the trailers if the game doesnt get flamed by FF fans it's sold for me)

Which automatically means that 3 and 4 are also true ofc

@ElectroUnderwear you're up.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Oh wow, totally forgot it was my turn. Sorry, guys.
1. My favorite TV show premiered today.
2. I enjoy knockout much more than real basketball.
3. Divergent is my favorite book series.
4. I love talking to people in person, but I don't like talking on the phone very much.
5. I plan to become an author when I grow up

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014

I can't imagine you doing Boxing or making people unconscious, but I can see you doing something for a physical workout.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013

I can't imagine you doing Boxing or making people unconscious, but I can see you doing something for a physical workout.
I was referring to knockout basketball, which is a speed elimination game that I like much more than traditional basketball. I wouldn't be able to knock someone unconscious if it saved my life.

Correct, Harry Potter takes the crown for me. @Freakworld, you're next.
@TheForgottenUser The show is Once Upon A Time. I didn't say which show it was until freak got it right, because I thought it might influence people's decisions.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'll be honest on this one, I didn't think this game would last even 15 pages, lol

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
ok, here is the next set

GOOD LUCK

1. I have seen lots of blues get green
2. I love to help people
3. I do track as my Physical Workout
4. I have learned Spanish as my foreign Language
5. I have been admin before on some servers

May the best guess win!

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
1 is almost definitely true, I can't see you posting 2 as a lie, Spanish is the most common preference for English-speakers, 5 is pretty believable.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
@skyerzz Wrong some servers, I didn't exactly specify which servers.....

@Creeper2685 Correct, I learned a bit of Spanish but I quit after a couple weeks, So I didn't learn the language.

Creeper2685 You are next

GOOD LUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.