• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Mafia General Rules and Tips

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
The original guide has been given a much-needed update after 7 years of disuse. If you think anything should be changed or if you have tips from hosting a past game, please let me know.

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Couple clarifications on how the queue system works:
If you were next in line and fail to respond, you are removed from the queue.
People that fail to respond are not removed from the queue. Only people that host a game are removed from the queue. This is to respect peoples' positions in the queue and to allow games to happen in a timely manner. Before the rule change, we had had 5 games since 2018 due to the queue causing stagnation from waiting for people to host their games.

Typically, games have a few weeks of break between each other to avoid burnout.
We're currently opting to have a Mafia game every ~3 months, and that's how often I'll be sending out hosting calls in lieu of games not getting started. People at the top of the queue can opt to host theirs sooner, but as a general rule of thumb there definitely should be at least a month between games. Just clarifying how the time frames are gonna work now.

If you want to copy-paste the new queue rules into your previous post, feel free to do so (and in fact I'd encourage it). That's a more fitting place for them than on page 7.

I think it's incredibly cool that Minr Mafia is still something happening after you started it 7 years ago (jesus, there are people alive that are younger than this forum minigame o_o), and it's equally as cool that you've returned to the server to find it as alive at is has been in the last few years. Hopefully this means many more exceptional Mafia games to come in the future!

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
If you want to copy-paste the new queue rules into your previous post, feel free to do so (and in fact I'd encourage it). That's a more fitting place for them than on page 7.
Edited, thank you for the clarifications

Marrimars

Sleepy Forest Girl
Op
Board
Feb 7, 2016
(Should probably note that I added myself at the bottom of the list when I took over, so right in front of mark)

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Two rules have been slightly updated after this most recent game, please see the bolded sections below:

Rule 2
Be active when you join a game. Do not sign up if you cannot be an active participant for the duration of the game (barring true emergencies). Inactivity degrades the experience for other players and is disrespectful to the community as a whole. If you drop out or go inactive without communicating with the host and doing your best to make the transition minimally impactful to the game, you may be barred from future games at a host's discretion.

Rule 4

Do not share a screenshot of a private message from a Host. Do not edit or delete messages in a way that could impact the game (e.g. grammar or clarifying something is fine, deleting a message to gain an advantage is not).

anrein

Music Enjoyer
Mod
Board
Apr 21, 2020
I'd like to be re-added to the queue so I can host again someday lol.

Reactions: Big