• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 14 - The Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
The first mafia kill ;-;
Took them long enough.

I distinctly remember saying MM13.
Can my ashes please be sent to the moon? Thanks.
I don't think this ever got fulfilled, however, I will happily have this substituted for that meteor.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013

There was no more hiding, and ricky knew it. He did not attend the voting meeting that night, and instead stayed in his house with the doors locked. When everyone arrived to kill him, he had already done the deed himself.

Rickyboy320, the Mob Boss, has hung himself.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
"I don't know" said a note in his house, indicating that Ricky had no idea what he was doing since the calamity started. However, with a bloody color text was written on the wall: "Everyone will die at the hands of the meteor. The innocent's patience will be their death." And thus it dawned upon the innocents: "We only have two days remaining to kill the remaining mafia, but if we do, will that even stop the meteor?" It is looking grim for both sides.
"Good luck with the upcoming two days/nights."

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
So uh, anyone got any ideas?
I mean, we're gonna die if we don't find the henchman.

EDIT:
Not much of a risk if I just out everyone since only 1 useless mafia left so uh, here have a list.
Power Innocents:
Zath - Rebel, shot Electro.
Cory - Bartender

Powerless:
Henni
Jag
Sleek
Bob
coolgolfer

DEAD:
[Mafia] ricky - Mob Boss
[Innocents]Creep2 - Granny
[Innocents] halex44 - Doctor
[Innocents] nahfackler - Hero
[Innocents] Freakworld - Lying Civilian
[Innocents] IanAnth66 - Detective
[Innocents]rmanimal - Civillian
[Innocents] blie4 - Civillian

[Mafia] ElectroUnderwear - Lying Henchmen

Last edited:

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I can say for Bob that he is not mafia since the henchman requires that the player be old, and bob is young.

I am young as well, which takes me out of the picture.

Piece told me that coolgolfer is old (and zath said he is powerless), making him a prime suspect for me atm. If anyone can verify his class that would be great

I can't say for sure anything about jag or henni.

Until further info is brought up I'll have to
#vote coolgolfer

EDIT: added vote

coolgolfer

Professional Lurker
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I was the one who first voted ricky as the mob boss. Why would I rat out my own mafia member? I also checked that bob was lower class last night. But going off of what you said sleek, is that it is either jag or henni.

Guessing here but
#vote jag

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Mate, I think it was fairly obvious who the mob boss was when you voted for Ricky, he was foingoing out either way.

1. #vote cool

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Henni is innocent I can vouch for him. He's not in lower class.
Any information is much needed, we might be able to make an educated guess.

coolgolfer

Professional Lurker
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Okay wow, if you vote me you lose.
Someone here must have asked something about me, check if I am lower class. In addition, I said that halex was either the doctor or the mob boss and then deduced that ricky must be the mob boss. Everything points away from me, and there is no reason for me to help you guys kill the mob boss if I am the henchmen. Therefore all the evidence points away from me. We have only one or two more chances to do this. My vote still stands at jag. He even tried to reverse the blame with no evidence from him to me.

jagman77

Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Not sure if you saw, but I also voted for ricky, it seems like we are both just as likely to be the henchman. I know my own role, and Im not about to vote for myself here. The only other person here who could be mafia is you. my vote stands.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
#vote jagman77

Everyone has given information about themselves or about someone else, but none of that information covers jag. Does no one find that a bit odd?
If no one can confirm jag's traits for now, then no reason not to vote him.

Lastly, if we screw up then there's always 1 more night and 1 more day, so be bloody careful with the questions, alright?

jagman77

Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
#vote jagman77

Everyone has given information about themselves or about someone else, but none of that information covers jag. Does no one find that a bit odd?
What defence can I give against that? No one decided to ask questions about me? Seems a little unfair to vote me out just because no one has told the crowd what questions they asked about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.