• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 17: The Infinity Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I was hoping I would not see a lone alert but rather a pm too. I finally died in minr mafia, but at least I lasted for the endgame.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Hey blie, anything noticeable about the game? Kinda cool when you see what made someone die/win
Definitely! CreepaShadowz and SleeknFoxy propelled a few important forum conversations between large numbers of innocents. Using all their investigation powers, a lot of information was circulated amongst almost everyone. Amy, Ricky, and rmanimal each did a flawless job of integrating themselves into these forum conversations and gaining the innocents' trust--remarkably, none of them every got investigated, as they kept convincing the innocents to check other players instead!

Ian's power allowed him to use other player's powers twice in the game--though he later got an event allowing him to use the power every other night, for the whole game. Still, he didn't use it too much--but he did get Cory to poison Ricky, which ended up killing Ricky too! The innocents/mafia all knew Ian's identity too, from investigating roles. But because the game was so down to the wire, they focused on each other instead, allowing Ian to live (and win!)

Some players also checked creeperTNTman198's role, finding him to be innocent. The night after, however, CreeperTNT got an event that changed him to neutral! The mafia actually killed creeperTNT thinking he was innocent--his neutrality was a surprise to everyone!

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
GG, mafia. GG, Ian.
So, I'm guessing some of deaths on the massacre day were inactivity kills? Nah and Luma's deaths seemed causeless enough to be that way.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
GG, mafia. GG, Ian.
So, I'm guessing some of deaths on the massacre day were inactivity kills? Nah and Luma's deaths seemed causeless enough to be that way.
That's right, both nah and Corn_Fish's deaths were inactivity kills. Nah was actually targeted that night anyway, I believe.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I died investigating ricky, such a shame :p
My plan was to get Amy to claim cop, draw the mafia kill, and since the powers don't come with the flip, the mafia would assume they killed the cop.

Special gratz for Amy as a first time mafiosi.
I had both creeper & cory confirmed before I died, with Sleek likely innocent (he had a vig power, so I got him to kill off Luma to save a cop check, sorry about that)
I thought Amy was innocent, especially with creeper's trust.

@Mafia did you target me when I pm'd creeper and amy saying I had switched from checking zath to ricky, or was it pure luck that some (stoopid) innocent decided to kill me?

@SleeknFoxy I would like to know what you happened to get up to in the game, since we communicated very little.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
When I heard from amy that you had the power to investigate people, an 'important' marker was already set on your head. Then, after a supposed event where you gained the power to silence or protect someone (don't remember which one and can't bother to search it up), we knew we had to get rid of you sooner or later. Then, knowing cory had the power to know when someone killed someone with a power, and knowing that sleek was able to kill people with his power, I used my totemdoll to use sleeks power against you, hoping cory would step out of the shadows and kill sleek. That didn't happen, and I had to protect myself, and somehow I managed to survive another day. Then me and bob died, leaving the rest to the hands of amy and rman.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
@CreepaShadowz I could investigate twice in the game, and I could kill people every night.

I made a conversation with oretty much everyone the day blie posted that the mafia almost outnumbered the innocents.
I miscounted the number of mafia deaths that night, and so I was not aware of the true dangers of my three suspects last day.
I would have killed one of them off if cory hadn't told me not to so that it would not be a random kill. And here we are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.