• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 17: The Infinity Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
i would like to change my vote to #vote Noone and also cory i was wrong i dont think you should be suspected if he is inno you were just expressing your suscpicions

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I would like to throw out that cory acting on his own suspicions is what this game is about. We don't need scum-hunting or turning on him because of that. To cory, I would like to mention that I intentionally didn't say "tell me the info" but instead said "get it out in a way that doesn't result in dying."

#Vote No-one

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
NIGHT 3
Surprisingly, many more players showed up to vote on the third day. Sparking a large controversy, many shouted claims at CreeperTNTman198, which was met with both support and retaliation. Ultimately, however, the players decided not to lynch anyone, yet again. what? where am I? how did I get here?

Several players occupied their time solving the puzzles on the various black obelisks appearing in the maze. As soon as the sun set, the black obelisks lowered back into the earth, but many players had already cracked the code.
please anyone save me

All players that solved Day 3's puzzle got a guaranteed event chance tonight!

Events have already been sent out for tonight! If you did not receive a forum message with your event, you did not receive an event tonight!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Day 4

The mafia deCided on their next target, and quickLy acted on their desIre to kill yet another helpless innoce--

Something happened, and the mafia Couldn't Kill anyOne last Night!

Pro_Luma was simply searching Around, hoping to find something of interest. He was absolutely Confident thaT nobody was nEarby--he could sense it. But for some reason, he could feel the air around him getting thinner. Thinking back to what the innocents had found to be Zombie's cause of Death, he began to panic. Is The Godfather nearby? He quickly spun his head around, but saw nobody. He was right.

Pro_Luma, the innocent Scholar, has been /kill'd!

Sorry for the unexpected delay today everyone, this (hopefully) won't happen again!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Night 4
Sleek was the only one who showed up to the next day's vote, simply to ensure that nobody would jump in and win the vote in the absence of a majority. you need your savior to free him

Nobody died!

Meanwhile, others attempted to solve a riddle that answered a question previously asked in the game--
W͈͍͇̼̻̟͋̉͋̽ͩh̲̘̤̉͝ö̙̹ͧ̍͑͗̅̓́ ͇̲̜̾ͫ̾ͬ͗͗a̱͉͒͜m̗̹̺̤̺̦͍ Ỉ̳̩͋?͑ Unfortunately, nobody was able to answer correctly, but a few players came very close! the godfather has begun to awaken

Nobody solved the puzzle, so there are no rewards today! The answer was Console--specifically Minr's console, known as Machete (name of a blade) or Heisenberg (the hint for this name was in the Youtube captions, enabled by clicking the "CC" button).

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Day 5

Zatharel was minding his own business, and didn't exactly care about the mafia. He was a heightened professor, and the mere existence of this maze was such an anomaly that he was completely appalled by its very existence! However, he soon saw the same figure that killed the others begin to approach him.

"Hey now, we don't need to do this, I just want to--" His voice cut out as he stopped breathing oxygen. Gasping for breath, he fell to the floor.
"Y̦̖͉̮͋́̈ͬͭ̈e̜͇͒͂̊ͯ̒s̲̰͌̿ ̯̣̯̗̈́̔ͨ̏ͮ̌w̙͉̠̮̦̥͌̃̅̂̎̉́e̙̪͔͓̖̭͌͝ ̓̿̍̂͆ͮ͊d͎͈̬̫̰̫̒͑͆͒ͩͭ̀ͅo͍̰̬͎̝͐͊ͩ͊ͯͯ.̨̘͚͌" replied the figure. save my soul

Zatharel, the innocent Professor, has been suffocated!

Meanwhile, CreepaShadowz was walking about after meeting with a few other players. Leaving the meeting, he began to scout the maze for any inconsistencies. Glancing ahead, he spotted a cloaked figure typing at a keyboard. my body is evil

"Hey, what're you up to?" he asked, thinking he recognized the player from somewhere. The figure mumbled a few words illiterately in response, pressed a button decisively, and fainted. Creepa soon joined him--fainting from lack of air.
protect the guardians

CreepaShadowz, the innocent Witness, has been e̞̎ͮͨͯ̒x͓̤̘͔͓͒̎̓͟ę̠̼͓̅̿͐̄ͯc̩̜̫̮̩̣͐ͪ͊̌͑͋ṷ͂ͥ́̀͐ͦͅt̳̺̫̩̖̺̿ẽ̥̑ͫͧ̏ḓ͈͔͎̖ͦ͟!

Today is x/xx/yyzz! (EST)
(That's the American phrasing--month/day/year.)

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013

W̤͍̺̖̗ͫͤͧ̊͝e̤̻̣ͬͣ̽ͥ'̴̟͇̹͈̌̾́̒͑
v͏e̒͏̥͍̫̝̰͇͍ ̜̫̠͚̖̲ͅȁ͕̣̦͔̮̗̠l̫̰̺̤͌̓̿́̈́̓͑m̱̝͋̇o͍̫̗̹̯ͫ̔͊s̺͇̠̩ͦ͝tͮ͐ͤͬ ̸̭̻͕̹͍̠ȏ͎̱͆ǘ̜̯̬̗̘͎̤̈̆͗͞t̔̑͂̐̓ͥ̔͠ṉ̴̤͍̽u̘͉͚͈̮̥̟ͨͩ̔m̥͍̼̰̝̗̼ͯͧ̈́ͦ̆̎ͨb̭͉͙̲̹̟̈́̓̄̐͟e̩̪̖͔̟̺̱͊̊͜r̺ȅ̹̮͙̫͚̻̖̒͜d̵͈ ̴̪̦̲̯̿͒ͨ̂t̺̊͊h̠̥̻̥e͇͉̥͉̰͒ͩṃ̥͉͖̎ͮ̌ͫ͂͠.͙̯̼̻̩̔̆̏͗̎ͦͅ

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
There's gotta be some kind of experienced player on the mafia, so...

#vote Ricky

Something to get discussion in this thread going

coolgolfer

Professional Lurker
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I agree sleek, but I also do not think we have enough evidence yet. Anybody have any info?

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
While I'm flattered by that remark. I believe you are wrong.
Techincally there is no need for an experienced player in the mafia, as there is little to no resistance from our side, as far as I've seen. Considering we're at day 5 and noone was lynched by us yet, it's easy sailing for the mafia.

As far as I know, there are one or more players who are capable of knowing whoever used what power, or something similar. If those persons could speak up and tell us if anyone used a power this night that was capable of killing someone, please do, as it would be more favorable to kill off a player that actually meant harm to the others.
One interesting piece of info I have found myself is that sleek is capable of killing players with his power. It might be very so that sleek was the one who killed either of both players this night, although that would be an hasty conclusion. So if it turns out to bé sleek, I then know why he's pointing fingers at someone out of the blue.

So far I only received one bonus power, last night, which is the ability to check someone's powers.
Considering so much of the power-checkers have already passed, I think it's favorable to leave me alive for at least one more night, so that I can at least check one player, and share their info with you.

#Vote Noone.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
Well then on that note I'll have to switch my vote.
#vote no one

Thanks ricky, you're always looking out for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.