• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 17: The Infinity Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
END OF DAY 2

After The Detective's death, nobody risked going to the voting area to propose a lynch. Many waited in fear, but some saw a clear trend in the maze. These innocents solved the first of the maze's puzzles--but so did the mafia.

The innocents and mafia have unlocked access to 8 new events with ultra strong powers!

IT IS NOW NIGHT 2!

Events have already been distributed. If you did not receive a message, you did not get an event tonight!

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
#vote rmanimal
For implying he got a power so he appears more towny , obv a scum tatic

oh wait...
'tis night isn't it.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
DAY 3

As with everyone, zombiekiler was walking through the maze, but he had a different intent. While the others searched for a way out, Zombie was looking for the mafia. He had a score to settle with The Godfather, and The Infinity Maze was the only chance he'd get to settle things.

Hours later, Zombie saw someone. Dead ahead was a familiar silhouette--The Godfather. Zombie reached into his pocket, grabbing his handgun, and aimed for the figure. Just as he rested his finger on the trigger, the figure turned around and pointed at the gun, which shattered into pieces. Zombie felt himself rise into the air uncontrollably, as the oxygen around him got thinner.

"Y̛̱̼̗̑o͉͈̲̫̲͓ͭ̈́ͩͯu̠̮̞̩ͫ ͖̤̝̦̬u̱̻̝̼̤̅̃̅n̵͓̅͗̈́dͭ͒͠è̗̆͟r̨͎͉͎̥̫̒̈ͥ̆̽ĕ͚͑͛̍s̰̳̾̉t̮̻͍͍̒̊͐͆̈́͂i̳̩̰̝͔̤̽͆m̭̺͎̝̭a͖̣̞͇̤͔͊̓̾ͦ̔͑ͩ͞t̨̙̄̾̋e̡͒ ̦̲͝m̥̲̳͛̋y̨̹̣͍̞̭̯ ͉̻̳͕͈̙̺̀p̿ͣͣ̾̀o̯̳̲̯̥ͪ̋̽ͮ̈́ͅw͔͇̆̂̌̂̔ͤ͗ė̡̖̔͂́̔r͚̠͕͍̻̗̼̒̑̔̾̿.̢̲̰̺̬̦͈̣̉̄͑͌ͭ̍"

Zombiekiler1001, the innocent Chief, has been o͇͎͚̠͎ͮ̿̓͂͘ͅb̞͖̓̐ͅl̢̮͍͇̐ͩͅį̩̯̍t͕̯̱̰̙̦̥̊̎e̤͛͠r̞̰̎a̘̜͈̘̤͉͖͊ͥͬ̌ͨ̚͠ṭ̭̘̯͂e̙̼͙͕̙ͬ̈ͯ͐̒ͭ̒͞d̵̥͕̟͈̣̺̮͌ͯͦ̑͊ͬ̚.̓ͪͬͯ̏

At this very moment, players all around the maze heard rumblings coming from deep within the earth. At every fork in the maze, black obelisks began to rise from the ground, depicting the same worn, familiar message in stone:

please help me i dont remember who am i who am i who am i.png

Seven keys create the link, to the place where truth forever sinks.
1: I am the
letter of these rules that shall never fit in.
2, 3, 4: One must recognize the initial date that my terror was publicized for all to gaze upon.
5, 6, 7: I am a three-letter word that one may obtain, by following the rules of this sacred game.

∞ AaA#Aaa ∞

Last edited:

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
[The puzzle has been updated with one final rule.]

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Thats 3 special roles on the innocents dead in the first 2 days. Somewhere, it seems the mafia have a way of finding out what people have special roles and have been able to take them down fast, we do need to find some way to find this person and remove them. Anyone with information that might help should try to get it out in a way that doesn't result in them dying.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Tomorrow's update may be a few hours late, as I won't be at my computer at 5:00 PM EST.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
I think we should pay attention to the stories of all the phases, since I just noticed this:

• [Obligatory “Have f̪̦͚̬̘͛ͨ̐̇̒̆͋̕͜uͮͭ̍̈͏̥̩͇n͖̥̅̓ͬ̄̏̽͝ͅ!” Rule]
Also I am going to #Vote Nobody because I feel tension building and I don't want anyone to die today

Last edited:

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
It's time to get the ball rolling. Creepertnt was being very suspicious with me in a recent conversation. His first words to me about the mafia game are "Are you worth protecting?". This made me quite wary of his intentions considering there had been no previous talk. To me, this felt like he was setting out bait for me to snatch up so he could kill me if I actually had a power or an important role.

I'd also like to mention that his previous post also feels like a trap. If someone is to confide information to him that may threaten him as a mafia player, he and his fellow teammates would take them out as soon as possible.

#vote creeperTNTman198

We can't sit around and watch the mafia kill us and do nothing about it. It's time to take a chance.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Some of you were asking about the reward to today's puzzle. Today's reward will be individualized, meaning that every player that solves it will get a reward.

Reminder, today's update will be a few hours late.

Amygdalae

Has a degree in Amying
Greenie
Feb 18, 2016
I understand the suspicion, yet in my eyes this is not enough evidence to vote for CreeperTNT.

#vote no-one

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
#vote creeeperTNTman198
i think this is a justifiable suspicion and we should act on it, if it turns out to be false cory will have a large suscpicion placed on him in turn

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
There isn't enough reason to kill someone who could save you.
Why are you killing someone who claims that they could save you.

Give creeper a little time to prove himself.
Please.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
#vote Noone

While I'm not completely against lynching anyone right now, I also feel like we could be potentially throwing away a valuable member.

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Just because I'm doing something besides sitting around, doesn't mean that I should be marked with suspicion. I'm acting on my gut and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out. You can't be putting suspicion on me if you're going to be voting with me.

I'm going to maintain my vote on creeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.