• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 17: The Infinity Maze

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Nahfackler is always in.. May the best Participant win! I will hopefully be on during that week, If I cannot, then I will return Sunday March 20th and hopefully everyone is still alive.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Sign-ups are now closed! Thank you to everyone who signed up--the game will begin tomorrow!

The phases will change every day at 5:00 PM EST.

Last edited:

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
DAY 1

Fortunately, the players in the maze quickly congregated--as it turns out, they were each teleported fairly close to one another. Everyone was talking at once, proposing ideas of how to escape the maze.

"Silence!"

The crowd of people hushed, and everyone turned towards a hooded figure standing in front of the masses.

"Your plans are all futile. There is no escape from the maze."

The people began to mutter in discontent, before the cloaked figure interrupted them again.

"I am The Detective, and my identity will remain a secret. However, I will tell you all this--not all of us are on the side of justice. I was interrogating the mafia's only survivor when I was teleported, and I can confirm--the survivor was teleported with me."

The common distrust increased as the crowd dissolved, and some began to run away from the meeting, fearful of their own deaths.

"Our only way out is to outsmart the mafia--we must discover those among us that align themselves with The Godfather. Keep this spot in mind, friends. Every day, let us congregate here to vote on who to lynch. Until then, farewell."

Role PM's are being sent out right now, please respond in the PM to notify me that you've received the message!

There will also NOT be a puzzle this day phase, so everyone can get started in the game!

Last edited:

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
All role PM's have now been sent out! Have fun, everyone!

@rmanimal : The forums aren't allowing me to send you your role PM via forum conversation. If you want to use Skype or meet up on Zero to get your role, please let me know! :)

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Well, I don't know much about anyone yet, but Until I do..

#votenoone

I will attempt to reply per day, but my wifi is unpredictable.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
NIGHT 1
A small handful of the maze's wanderers returned to the voting area to ensure that nobody died, ultimately voting not to lynch anyone yet. Some came back with reports of strange occurrences in the maze, which gave them unique abilities...

If you received an event tonight, you've already gotten a message in your forum conversation about your new power! Those of you who did not receive a message, did not get an event tonight!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
END OF NIGHT 1

The Detective, cloaked and hidden, knew that he had likely made a target of himself. By exposing the threat of the mafia, he had become the mafia's first target. However, the mafia had no clue who this man truly was. They resorted to guesswork, deciding to kill who appeared to be the most potent innocent--Electro.

ElectroUnderwear, the Innocent Detective, has been killed by the Mafia!

The innocents were frightened at the death of their apparent leader, but soon began to feel much more confident and brave. Wondering what caused this mass change of emotion, the local wanderers inspected Electro's body--finding a note.

"If you've found this note, I suppose that means I've died. Died without learning anything...no power to help at all. But know this--you'll all need powers to survive. I've traded my soul to the walls of the maze--and in return, they have embodied each of you with the ability to learn this power. Good luck, my friends."

All innocents have gained one extra slot for powers!

One player spent his night at a hidden forge, creating an all-powerful sword inspired by a series of disks he had found in the maze. Leaving the forge at 3 AM, he knew he had to make his kill fast, or he'd have to wait. Looking down the corridor, he spotted Freakworld. Preparing to break the limits, the wielder sprinted towards him. Freakworld turned around. "Hey, is that the buster sw--"

Freakworld, the Innocent Scholar, has been Omnislashed to death!

IT IS NOW DAY 2!
Today's puzzle leads to a code-word that you can message me in your Role PM.

Last edited:

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
[Extra hints have been added to today's puzzle to make it more reasonable as a first puzzle!]

Status
Not open for further replies.