• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 21: Welcome Aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
Night 4: Too Much Brain Food!
Everyone was in panic this evening. Screaming accusations at Fire and attempting to figure out what is on the horizon, they all ended the day in frustration. Though, they all agreed nobody should be killed. They all decided to go to bed and wake up the next day with a fresh start!

On another part of the ship, Fire was busy attempting to ask for Divine Intervention. To his surprise, IT WORKED!

CreepaShadowz is alive again

Satisfied with his result, Fire went to bed.

Deck standings:
Deck 5: Rmanimal, Yeroc, Picklesthecheeta, and CreepaShadowz
Deck 4: The_Fire_Ghoul, Rebplane, Ninja_Cat_, Gravebound, Zatharel, Stu, Red_Eyed_Cat. and Pro_Luma (Is the junk food really this good in the common rooms?)
Deck 1: Ajs, Jayspk, Edan456

You have until Saturday 4pm GMT August 11 or Saturday 11am EST August 10 to submit your night actions.

Good luck!

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
Day 5: The Finale
Everyone woke up to a glorious day. The thing in the horizon was now upon them and to their surprise, it was an island. The boat pulled into the docks and they all filed onto the beach. When they all look around at each other, they counted and one was missing. Going on board the ship, they found Rebplane in dead in her bed.

Rebplane the Mafia Detective is dead.

Running onto the island, the passengers all decided to celebrate the death of the final Mafia. The party lasted well into the night. The next morning, they hopped onto the boat with the destination of going directly home and agreeing to not go on vacation on a boat ever again.

The End.

Innocents Win and unswayed Neutrals Win

Thanks for playing and participating!

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
o well i guess that happened
thanks for hosting gwen

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
oh, okay

btw @CreepaShadowz I had red shoot you because you threatened us as neutrals. Wasn't really a calculated move tbh. We knew fire would revive you so we just decieed to shoot you as a spit in youe face for threatening us.

sorry buddy, all in thw spirit of the game ❤❤

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Could we get snapshots of the best moments in the game, gwen?
It's always fun seeing how well/terrible participants did as a group.

+Thanks for the new mafia game, was fun playing!

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
oh, okay

btw @CreepaShadowz I had red shoot you because you threatened us as neutrals. Wasn't really a calculated move tbh. We knew fire would revive you so we just decieed to shoot you as a spit in youe face for threatening us.

sorry buddy, all in thw spirit of the game ❤❤
Don't worry, I planned to kill you all later in the game anyways. <3
Couldn't take my chances.

ninjaman10p

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 24, 2018
Gg.

Also, when you guys were voting fire based on my will, I was hoping that someone would realise that I had no day 3 action listed there, nor the outcome of my day 2 action, and also that I used the words slight suspicion. I also said storyteller, which we had already killed

TL;DR I realised knew that my reason for suspecting fire was bad, (I thougt that storytellers had reason to try to target neutrals, and since I was the innocent storyteller...), but I didn't realise it was still in my will until after my will was released.

The main reason it was there was as proof of gravebound's and edan's innocence, if it were ever questioned

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Well Red, thanks for doing as I asked and killing Reb for me.

Thanks for hosting Gwen!

I can only imagine how hard it is to create and host a unique mafia version, so don't feel bad about the delays and mishaps in the rules, people understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.