• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

The Book kept the scene like a photograph for only a moment. And then the winner was finally returned to where it had all started. Around the campfire at the beginning. Only a few days earlier, it had been filled with some of the best players of the game. And now it was deserted.
AJ's eyes moved slowly across what was in front of him. He looked down into the fire, which had been restarted since their absence. Across from him sat Yeroc. Nobody moved.
For a few minutes, all the both of them did was stare into the fire. Yeroc eventually broke the silence.
"I know what happened AJ."
"I know."
Yeroc had looked up from the fire. AJ's eyes remained fixated on the flames, sitting slouched on the log. It was left at that for a few moments more. How peaceful it was, when you compared it to what had happened just a few moments earlier.
"Why?" he asked simply.
As a log snapped in the fire, a flurry of embers drifted up into the night sky.
"You read the start?" AJ asked.
"Yeah."
A few moments more of silence.
"Chad wasn't killed, AJ."
AJ looked up from the fire. His previous melancholy state was gone. His eyes asked questions.
"He logged out. Never came back."
"Oh God..."
"I tried to tell you all. Piece ignored me. I'm sorry," Yeroc said, "you weren't getting revenge. You WERE the killer."
AJ stared back into the fire. If he could have made himself seem any smaller, he would have.
"I killed all of them, Corey. Even Ricky and Benjy. None of them did it. It's my fault."
Yeroc's only answer was silence.
AJ got up from where he was sitting. Before Yeroc could have done anything, he had walked into the blaze.
"Goodbye Corey," AJ concluded, falling from the burn damage.
Yeroc sat there in silence. Whether stunned or sad he wasn't quite sure. His friend was dead. Nobody wins in a game like this.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
@Zatharel no, I can actually do it now. I miscalculated when I was gonna have to leave for 3 weeks, so I'll start it in the next few days.

Also, I got the 3 blind mice within 2 minutes of my seeing it. I'm so proud :)

skyerzz

Awesome
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Chapter 13:
  • Way of death relates to ricky, who crashed FTB way too many times.
Actuatlly, that was me around 95% of the times o/

I loved to spectate this guys, you all played awesome! and some people told me their roles (since i am not playing) so i understood a lot of it, while you were just mocking around :) GG, and gratz Antagonists!

Status
Not open for further replies.