• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Wait wut? Didn't hear a lot of me?
Do you mean in story.. or..

Anyways:

"Benjy's useless." - pieces thoughts. Wouldn't that indicate that PIECE thinks that BENJY is useless and that's why he didn't KILL benjy?
I know this is a way deep thought, but it could be somet9hing.

And because I'm not mentioned a lot in the story I'm the Antagonist all at once?

Oh well do what you want. Kill me and find out I'm innocent which then will result in another dead wich will remain 2 players (if there isn't more than 1 mafia) and they vote eachother which will end in a tie.

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
That's the point. There is no sure way to tell.

The best I can offer is the fact that I was trying to figure out if a clue was relating to me, but was a false lead. An antagonist wouldn't purposely bring attention to themselves.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Jk hasn't voted yet. He threatened to.

And before there's any arguing about it, he gave me a conditional statement I'm still not sure has been fulfilled. I'm not a computer. :I

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
I'm just going to accept that i'm going to die.

The antagonist needs to be stopped. You must make the right decision.

Good luck.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Aaaaaaannnd... game's over. Jk is killed tonight, ricky can kill who he wants tonight, and then it's 1v1, so ricky wins. Good job Antagonists.

To explain a few things: Piece had a special role that could plant clues. So did the Antagonists, but they could only plant 1 over the course of the game. They never did.

List of all clues:
  • In all the chapters so far, I've repeatedly mentioned use of the words hunt and pursue, even in instances where other words work better. The Venatus Server meand hunt and pursue, and Distinct and blie were regular members.
  • I've repeatedly mentioned work ethic in the text. All three members of the Mafia have made major contributions to Minr. Distinct built the resource farm, ricky's building stuff for Starmade and FTB, and Aj is Aj.
  • Nobody's caught on yet, but Piece actually has a hidden power. He is in possession of the book, and can write a clue in if he desires. This is why the sworn thrown at him did nothing (he was trying to hint that he was invulnerable), and the hint about the book being good meaning that he's good. He's been doing a great job so far.
  • The Clue in Number two actually has three clues attached to it. 1) Piece is good. 2) There are three antagonists (Three Blind Mice). 3) The word work yet again included.
  • The cobblestone wall being erected so quickly implies that someone who can build really fast is on the Antagonist's side (AJ has OP and WE).
  • Chapter three yet again hints that Piece has special powers.
  • In Chapter three the words 'careful the friends you keep', was a clue to bstrey that Distinct is an Antagonist. Although I can't prove it, the two were talking outside of the thread and bstrey was bluffing her role to be the Antihero.
  • Chapter Four YET AGAIN uses work in it repeatedly.
  • Ricky not caring is a clue that he's on the Mafia's side.
  • Dancing to the broken beat relates to dubstep. Distinct loves it. I can't believe they didn't get this one. Typing 'broken beat' into Google practically says this much.
Chapter 5:
  • Using the words hunt and capture yet again. Part of this is now relating to blie's CTF map.
  • Some players not showing up for breakfast is because AJ has been somewhat inactive this game.
  • Usage of the word work again to reiterate previous clues.
  • The box trap is used on runescape to capture penguins. Ricky's avatar is a penguin. Think about it: why does Freakworld want to capture them alive?
  • What Distinct said hints that they've missed tons in the previous chapters.
Chapter 6:
  • Once again hinting at Piece's power.
  • The 'sounds of the night' thing was an obvious clue towards AJ, on Piece's request. What the others may not catch is that it also relates to ricky (COLDplay -> Penguin Avatar), and Blie due to cats.
Chapter Seven:
  • Refrences to cold, as ricky's avatar is a penguin.
Chapter Eight:
  • Piece wanted me to hint he was invincible.
  • Usage of the word 'work' yet again.
  • References to cold again.
  • Mentioned sounds of the night again, implying they missed the clue.
  • What the Antagonist said at the bottom refers to AJ, and how upset he was earlier in the text.
Chapter Nine was just for fun.

Chapter Ten:
  • Repeated use of the word work.
  • Implying that Piece is good again.
  • Mentioning Ricky since he's not extremely well known/talkative in the clue.
  • Way of death implies someone who usually isn't noticed lots
Chapter 12:
  • Use of the word work again.
  • Use of the word cold- relates to ricky's avatar.
  • Way of death as unknown implies Ricky yet again.
  • Clue relates to how close Ricky and Sky are. Sky isn't playing.
Chapter 13:
  • Way of death relates to ricky, who crashed FTB way too many times.
Chapter 14:
  • Benjy was made crazy as per Piece's request.
  • Henni being IN A SNOWMAN RELATES TO RICKY...

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
There will be a few more updates as I close up this game as well as my take on it. Thanks to everyone who played!

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

4 players left. One of them completely insane. G̢ͪͭͥ̔̏ͮ҉̵̷̜̭̼̹̘̬͢ǫ̴͕̠͈̙̫̰̱̬̈̑̏ͧ̈̃̉ͩͪͤͭ͂̑̀̚̚͟͢ͅd̸̛̦̰̮̹͎ͯ̋̔̏̈͒ͯͧ̒̔̄̆͋͌͒̇̉ͩ̚̕͢ ̷̼̰͕̠͍̲̹̣̹͖̻͕̦ͣ̉ͩ̽͑ͮ̀̊͑͒̇̎ͦ͊̓ͣͮͬ͡͝n͓͎̣̟ͨ̓̔̅͌̾ͦ̏̓ͩ̓͑̚͜͝ớ̴̩̪͚̟͈̪̲̣̘͙̩̙̮͋̄̊͝.̴̱̺̞̳̣̮̺͉̼̻̮͎͖̐̌͂̎͌͌̈̒ͮͣͧ̿͘͟͠ ̴̛̼͙͍̦̝̣̟̖͍̝̬̞̋͑̾̌͊̈́ͧ͌ͪͭ͋͆̀͝͝Y̴̯͓̬̙̙̟̘͓͖͇͚͚͕̗͎̲̟̼͗͗̆ͣ͞͡͠o̡̨̰̩͚̦̣͎̙͈̲̥̒̔̓͜͠ͅư̙̼͖̜̌̇ͬ̎͋̓ͥͬ̇͒ͦ͟ ̔̿̋̈́̐͂͏̼̻͓̟́̕͝͞d̆̊̀̊̿̅͊ͥͩ̑ͧ̚̚҉̰̣̩͕̮̯͍̮̦̫̟õ̶̧͕̮̪͚̣̺̱ͫ̔͆ͧ̿̓ͯͦ̾̕͠͡n̵̸̶͉̲̱̺̣̠̺͇̖̗̈́͒ͥͣ͒͐̓́̐̈́̓́̎ͮ͛̅̀̚͜ͅ'͕̦̘̦ͭͪ͌̽́̈́̽ͬ͜͜͜͡t̜̖̼̜͉̮̭̄̿ͥ͌̇̉ͥ͆̆ͩ̍̈́͜͠ͅ ̷̴̵̱͔̺̪͓̱͚̲̖͈̥͊̄͑̑̈ͯͥ͛̓̑ͨ͛ͦ͛̕͢m̶ͤͦͫͦ͘҉̢̙̳͍̤̺͉̮̗͉̹̯eͮ̓ͫ̐̏̄ͮ̈̀͠҉͏͈͔͈̣͇̘̘aͮ̋͛̉͋͊ͧ́͏͙̣̱̳̼͢͠ņ̴̢̖͉̞̮̰͎̗̯̤̳̥̾̾̇͑̆́ ͖̮̙̹͔̙͈̦̜̮̹̥̩̠̫̳̄̒̓̈ͨͤ̅̌͊̄ͭ̌̆̍̎̈ͣ͛̊́͘͢͠t̯̯̺̯̺͎̦ͬ͐̃͛ͣ̾͐ͯ̒ͨ̕͜o̸̲̞̠̹̫̪̪̖͖̯̥̱̘͚ͯ̽̆ͯ͂̽̃͋̀ͬ̾̒̚?̵̛̥̩̘̣͖̰̺̾ͥ͐͑̐́̽ͧ́̚ It was over, and the remaining players already knew it. What had once been a fun game to relax had turned into this bloodbath of epic proportions. Piece had to think. Quickly, if it were to save them.
He began to sweat, despite the snow all around the camp. Quickly hitting the 'e' key, he placed items in his inventory.
Ricky knew immediately what was going on. Drawing his own sword, he hacked Piece to pieces. Ṉ̡̖̯̻̘̤̰͙̹͓͓͕̃͆́̿̉ͥ͊̀͛̑ͣͭͨ͊̑̽̓̚͠ͅO̸̡̱͔̺͉̳̰̤̹̱̹͕͔͇̟͖̥͓ͤͥ̋̑ͦͬ̍͐̂ͥ̿͐ͨ̐̿͒͑̚ͅ.̶̶̨̬͖̠̥̠̩̞̱̬̦̮̲̘͎̘̟̍̈ͥ̉̕͟ ̷̤̲͖͙ͦ͂̒͜ͅN̢̺͓̼̬̯͎̙̪̰̬̟̲̳͒̐ͫ̉ͭ͌̉̃ͧ̽ͣ̓̂̓̀͘O̾ͥ͂̔̈́̎ͫ̓͋͂̎́͏͟͏̹̰̳̖̘̥̳͓̩̜̟͙̘̕ͅT̡̈́̏͐̂̈́ͬ̃̈́̔̽ͩ̂ͣ̉́͠҉̗͚͙̖̝̙ ̷̧̛͇̥̜̟͚̤̻̘͈̘̣͕̹̈͋͐̉͜Y̸̢͋ͨ̉̃̒ͭ̉̊̽̕͏̘̹͇̩̤̘̥̮̼O̸̘̦̩̖̪̹̫ͣ̃ͥ̎́́̓ͣ̓ͭ̇̎̍̀̓͟͢U̵̙͍̖͈ͬ̏̏ͨ̿ͫ͌ͭ̅̉́̾ͥ͛̎ͩ̀͝͝ͅ ̨̛̯̩̗̙̫̩̰͓̫̪͊͂͐̒ͧͨͦͫ̀ͭ̈́́͞ͅT̸̻̮̩͙͍̱̪̬̪͖͖̤̞̰̥͇̱̀͆̈́̔̎̽ͬ͐̌̿̐ͥ̀̀͛ͨ̑ͬ͡Ơ̳̱̩͈͂̏͐̈̋ͦ̐͌̐̽̀ͫͮ̈́̍͐́͢͜ͅO̓ͨ̑̂͑̈͏͉̻͔͓̟͔̫̹̥͘͟.̵̨̱͖͇̬̰̹̗̤͍̗̙̣͇̓ͩ̌͛̀͑̒ͭ̄̉͟ Jk started running, stumbling towards his tent through the snow, but a flick of the wrist and a sword was lodged between his shoulder blades. W̵͈̥̹͇ͫ̾ͯͥ͌ͨ̀̚͠h̷̢̛̜̰̤͇̞ͣ͛̑̃ͥ̚ÿ̋҉͎̪͢ ̡̼̳̙̗͉͚̘̘͉ͨ̊̐ͮa̢͔̥͚͉̖̠ͤ͋̚r̵̮̭̜̫̗̖̲̳ͫ͛̊ͥ̓͂́ȩ̵̝̯̙̙͎̫̖̠̞ͯͧ̋͋̓̃ͥ̚͡ ̼̠̲̖͇̥̰͙ͪ̊̃̍͟y̘̏ͬ͝o͎̼ͪ̃̽͒͗ͧ͛ͨ͡u͇̯̙̦͌ͤ̓̉̄ ̶̛͚̭͔̖͎̑̓̾ͫ̈͗̐ͤ͌́d̻͍̦̭͔̬̝͆̚ǫͥͩͦ͠҉͎͎͓̞̤̦i̵̿҉̨͓̤͙ņ̝̝̤̗̭ͪ̚ͅǧ̛͙̦̾̂̂ͭͧ͐ ̶̺̲̜͚̣̦̘̮̞̇̄͛̃ͨ̀͡t̵̢͙̯͉̝̖͔̆̏͌ͫͩͥ͂̂͝ͅh̵̥̱̑̈́̇͊i̧̝̮͓͕͑͆͆̆̍́͡s̍̂̍͆ͭ̊ͦ̋҉̛̭̮͠?͔͍̞̥͍̤̜̔ͫ͘ ̨͕̩͎̩̖͇͇ͮ͒̓́Y̙͕̯͖ͫ͋̒̈ͤͦ̊̇ͅǫ̛̩͔̰̭͓̹̼ͣͬ̊̍ͬ̑ͩͯ̒u̩̦̞̭̗̬̯͑͒̀͗̍́͟ͅ ̴̢̫̦̬͍̠̩̹̔ͤ͟n̨̨̠̦̗̦̎͐̐ͤ̊̚͡e̛̠̳̜̰̞ͯͭ̌̽ͩ̒̄ͅe̵̞͉̣͉̐͗͞d̨̨͚̥̖ͦͭͦͧ̌ͅͅ ̢͇̪̹̲̂͋̒̾͜t̨̯̲̱̳̠̯̱̍̒ͅo̧̪̬̙͈̤͎̠͛̌ͤ̈́ͤ̆̍͠ͅͅ ̦̝̼̠̦̠ͭ̋̊ͥ̈́̌ͣ̀q͑ͪ̂̓͌̚͟҉͓̹̫͜ͅų̷̩͈̘̬̗̟̻̯̗̎͑͛̅̌i̦̙̪̟̭̠͆̌́t͖̳̹̜͉͙͈͉ͦͦ́ͨ ̻̝̊ͤ̍͌́̃͋ͦ̀l̸̗̝̝̖̘̞̭͚̜̄̽̇͊̈͢ī͖̪̲͙̊ͪ̀͢s̨͕̔ͯ̋͜͡t̓̈́̑ͪ́҉̨̯̞͔e̴̓͋̄͛͗ͤͯ͋͠҉͉̼̱͙ņ̲̤̖̺͎̝̏i̴̭̻̘̘͍͔̜̹ͥ͘͠n̨̮̥͖̩̙̘̒ͬ̕͘ḡ̤̣͚̮̈́̐ ͔̻̙̫̤͖ͫ́ͪ̀͜t̩̺͙̐̊́ͧ͋o̸̺̙̼̝͔̲ͫ̍́ͅ ̸̼̹̗̯̤̘͂̃ͪͥ̀͡h̵̜̘̲͕̱̲̝͎̥͋̀ͩi̖̘͚̗̲̾͑͘͞m͙̖̃̆͆̕͘!̦̤̾ͧͬ͒́
He smiled. Everything had gone just fine. Sure - he had lost some of the others, but in the end, he had done what he wanted to. The players were dead. As he retrieved his sword from where it had sheathed itself in Jk's flesh, he heard a yell from behind him.
"YOU KILLED THEM," Benjy screamed, clad in full diamond armor, "WHY???"
Ricky's only answer was donning his own armor. In truth, he had come to a realization. According to The Book, the only way he was able to leave was if all the others were dead. His friends weren't here. Nobody he liked. Therefore, he had done what he had to.
Staring Benjy down across the encampment, he filled his item bar. P̡̤͛̒̚lͧͩ͢҉͇̤̬̝̞̜ẽ̟̭̹̭͈ͬ̕a̅ͭ͐͑ͪ̔͊̈͏͏͇̟̞̥͖s̼̞̦͓̩͌̌ȩ̪̳̯́ͤ͟!̧̦̮̲̦̍͒ͣ̑́̃̓ ̮̻͇͇̾͆̾̏ͫ͋̆͟͞Y̨̝̞͎̖̪͇̟͍̊̈́ͤ̕͞o̧͎̗̘͍͎ͪ̏̾ͭ̐͂̐̚͝ư͙͚̲͖̦̟͈ͩ͑'̟̠̠̯̝͔͚̭̂̅̈ͥͫͧ͌̆͜r̶͖͔̮̭̤̠͎̣̊ͮ͟e̖̪̙̩̞̜͓̰͍͑̔̔͞ ̵̡͈̰͚͓͖̩ͥg͉͐͆ͮ̿͆̚̕ͅo̧̫̲̺̪͚̪͇ͧ̑͛͆ͤ͋͘͡į̷̳̪̹̘̯̩̻̼͑̉͑ͧņ̷̼̻̖͚̲̙̞͍ͬ̈́͋̄̽̐̚ͅḡ̥̤̼̫̙̼ͪ̇͆ͩ̀ ̴͓̻̳͉̭̣̹͕̦ͫ̈ͪͦ̀t̘͖̟̉ͤ̊̚͢͝o̢̳̼̤̥̘̖̤̙̐̓̅ͩ͂̊ͨ̿ͦ ͓̦̪͕͉̜̭̗͎ͦ̆̅̍ͪ̀͋ͤ͠b͐̇͊̆̏҉̥̠̲̪̤͙͙͜ͅe̟̼̰͙͈̖̲ͤͮͬ͘ ̘̭̻̻̥̀̿̅͆̀ͪ̈́̂͞n̬̬̭̫̠͓̪̊ͨ̑͑ͧ̈́ͥͤ͂͢ę̢̠̪̦̭̱̟͍̋͆ͪ̌x͑͌̓̍̅̂ͬ̍͏͔̫̳̰̻ṱ̵̸͉̒͌̐ͫͧ̓ͯ̈̓̀ ̢̳̾̽͊͐͛ͮ̀̚Ṛ̸̷̯̮̈͒͒̽̂ͦͮ͒i͇̭̱̗̔̃ͭͬͯ͂͂͠c̵̨̱̬̊̅̈́ḳ̶̭͔̬͗̈ͧ̈́̊ͬȳ̸̡͎̤͍̤̙̰̬̃̓!̶̦̟͊̆̎ He had come so far. He wasn't about to give his pass out of this hell-hole to someone who spent time smearing snow on the inside of their tent. No way.
Benjy brought his sword out in front of him, eyes beaming pure hatred. Ricky stared him down.
And then his eyes changed. Just for a moment. They widened, and suddenly Benjy had crumpled into the snow as if hit by an invisible hammer. After only a moment later, Ricky had followed suit. W͛̂̇̿̃̈́͆͏̞͚̘̺̘h̵̛̹̟̦̖̠̺̜͊̽̍͞ͅy̮̣̤̱̲̣̋ͪ̅̎͛̉̒̾͞͞?̡̠͖͔̖͐̅ ̬͈̮̥̖̯̆̽͌W̧̬̄̎̌̔ͣ͆̒̌h̢̰̯̩̻̪̞̪̹͂̉̃̎ͭy̸̝̪ͤͮ ̟̝̱̪̪̦̪̀ͭ͌͗͐͢͡d̨̧̝͍̠͙̪͓͍̪̥͋̊̍̒ͯ͌i̷̡͓͚̫̞͎̭͂̌͛ͤ́͑̂̚͜d̨͍͖̣̪̘̰̿̈́̕͟ ̷ͫ̽҉̤̲͙̣͖̗͓ÿ́̏̊͂̍ͭ̏҉̲͎͈̲͚͙̻͠ṍ̡̠̪u̢̦̼̹̽̔͆̐̚͜ ̝͚͉̣͕̫̰̻ͮ̂̌̒̂ͥ͢ẖ̴̛̜͓̒̽͑̀̄͘a͇̦̗ͯ̑̅́͆̚v̬̝̥̰̆̿͛͘e̞̠͖͆̒̐̚̕ ̵̷͔̳̩̜̖̝̭ͣͥ͛̉ͭt͇̙̟͕̒͆͌́͌̅ͧ̚͜ơ̳̣̞̬ͨ̿̒ ̅̒̄͊̌҉̵̡̫̖̝d͌́͂ͭ͗ͯͧ̒҉̜̭̦͎̣̕o̩͚̲͖͚̮͉͛ͪͣ͆͌͝ ̢̫̳̜̙̏̐ͯ͌̐͋t͈̺̥̥̤̻̮̞ͥ̽ͮͥͤ̿̑͟͢h̨̗̮͓̞̃ͨ͢i̡̢̢̪͈͖̟̳̞̽͌s̜͎̍?̡̪̼̱͆ͬ
The campground was then deserted. Bodies were left without graves all across the hillside. Even the first players had never been given a proper burial. It was silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.