• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
It's getting tough...

We have some clues:
"KEEP ON WORKING, LITTLE MICE" - THE ANTAGONISTS - nothing yet.

"KEEP DANCING TO THE BROKEN BEAT, LISTENERS" - THE ANTAGONISTS Aj's clue.

"sounds of the night." - Also leading to aj

• Spontida10 has been mauled by Zombies.
    Clumsy clumsy... <-- Did anyone see this before? I surely didn't...
I've worked so hard for all of you. Without me you would be dead. So this? This shouldn't upset you at all.

"None of you here were ever my friend! Well... none of you here anyways."
(May have forgotten one or two)

Shouts of the antagonists:

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PLAY!"
"ALL YOUR SKILLS COMBINED WON'T SAVE YOU"

Working out of these clues. We see MICE, PLAY, someone that is 'helpful' and has no 'friends'.

A cat plays with mice, blie has been helpful.. if I recall correctly and furthermore we don't see blie teaming up with anyone.
(Some cats are also 'clumsy')

On the other hand. Using blies clues:
Jk would be antagonist. Which can be understandable too.

I'm not sure guys...
as always if anyone has a good idea what to do next, be my guest.

EDIT:

On another hand, according blie piece also has no friends anymore (see blies post).
Also piece has the book and the book is getting all scrambly since AJ died... can this maybe indicate that piece is stressing or something?

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
It's getting tough...

We have some clues:
"KEEP ON WORKING, LITTLE MICE" - THE ANTAGONISTS - nothing yet.

"KEEP DANCING TO THE BROKEN BEAT, LISTENERS" - THE ANTAGONISTS Aj's clue.

"sounds of the night." - Also leading to aj

• Spontida10 has been mauled by Zombies.
    Clumsy clumsy... <-- Did anyone see this before? I surely didn't...
I've worked so hard for all of you. Without me you would be dead. So this? This shouldn't upset you at all.

"None of you here were ever my friend! Well... none of you here anyways."
(May have forgotten one or two)

Shouts of the antagonists:

"YOU HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO PLAY!"
"ALL YOUR SKILLS COMBINED WON'T SAVE YOU"

Working out of these clues. We see MICE, PLAY, someone that is 'helpful' and has no 'friends'.

A cat plays with mice, blie has been helpful.. if I recall correctly and furthermore we don't see blie teaming up with anyone.
(Some cats are also 'clumsy')

On the other hand. Using blies clues:
Jk would be antagonist. Which can be understandable too.

I'm not sure guys...
as always if anyone has a good idea what to do next, be my guest.

EDIT:

On another hand, according blie piece also has no friends anymore (see blies post).
Also piece has the book and the book is getting all scrambly since AJ died... can this maybe indicate that piece is stressing or something?
I do agree with what your saying, except for me being an antagonist. Keep in mind not all clues are helpful, and may try to kill the wrong people. We need to be careful....

We also have no idea how many antagonists are left, along with the anti-hero, or whatever it's called.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Well.. At a max 3 but that will result in a win when we kill someone this night(if we dont kill an antagonist).

If there aren't 3(which I personally don't think there are) we have a few nights remaining.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Ok.. 1 Antihero & 1 or more Antagonists.

Antihero is probably piece (book etc)

Then:
Is an antihero a threat?
Or will we use the clues to hang someone today.
Or will we just let the antagonist(s) kill us?

I say the second.

sorry if I'm wrong :/

#Vote blie4

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I do agree with ricky that someone has to die but I would not kill someone random without reason also already 2 antagonist died right? well if that is the case(to lazy to look it up) I think there would 1 more antagonist left. @rickyboy320 can you explain why exactly you chose blie? also @blie4 do you have anything to say about ricky lynching you?

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Also those sounds of the night, lead to a "cat". Who is a cat? Blie4.
Also the very first clue: keep on working little mice. WHO would say that anymore than who's a cat? (Tom and jerry) there's certainly something with blie.
Based off of that, and the 1/3th choice path.. I chose blie. Yes it's a gamble, but noone has clear evidence.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Alright, fair enough.

The reason I believe the cat clue is wrong is because the titles don't matter. Why? I helped create quite a few of them. When Forgot was making the game, he asked me for ideas for humorous titles. I created Benjy's name, and helped create bstrey's, as well as a few others. I know as a fact that I am innocent, and I think this clue means something. Sure, he could have used my titles as clues, but they were stated as humorous titles, not needed/important ones. I have some suspicions of Ricky too... But I'll save those for if I survive.

#vote Jkjkelly1

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
And I believe I just got rickrolled..
Forums ._.

Blie, how can we be sure you are talking the truth? Aj's title ment something after all..

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
It wouldn't really be right if I lied about a technical part of the game. :p

Edit: I may have accidentally rated someone's post, I'm using my iPad on the forums and it's really buggy... XD

_Benjymon_

Peon
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Voting seems tough at this point because there is no solid evidence against either player.

I'm not really sure what to say at this point.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

The next morning was horrid. Nobody had done any work for the past few days straight. Even Freakworld, the most diligent worker of them all, couldn't have stockpiled enough supplies to make them last this long.
They were out of firewood. Nearly out of food. Lucky for them there weren't as many mouths to feed.
The players were sick and anxious. They knew that between them, there was at least one killer, perhaps more. The longer they waited, the more of them died. They NEEDED to kill. It was their only chance to survive.
But this time, they actually had a reason. Ricky had been poring through data. Carefully, he'd noted how everyone died. He began recalling who had been where each time someone died. He thought he had it figured out.
So once again, he called for a meeting.

~~~~~
"As you all know," Ricky began, "there's a killer in our midst."
Everyone was silent. Nobody talked to each other in the Mess Hall. All eyes were on Ricky.
He continued: "And I know who it is."
This immediately got a reaction. Eyes widened on all the players, and they looked around at each other.
"Who's the only person here who never talks to others?" Ricky asked rhetorically.
A number of people shifted nervously in their seats. Of all those currently present, many weren't that popular. Admins and leaders had quickly been targeted by the killer. It seemed they might all be on the chopping block.
"Who's the person here who always disappears when people die?" He continued.
"It's Blie," he said plainly.
All eyes turned to look at Blie. Rather surprisingly, he hadn't moved. He hadn't reacted to the accusation at all. He sat on the bench, eyes looking into the sunset.
Jk got up from his spot at the table and moved near Blie. Hitting 'e', he quickly typed '/chat open blie4'.
In front of blie, a screen appeared, displaying all his past messages. Most prominent was the final message, which read: 'ABORT: Connection Lost. If you have crashed, please contact the Server.'
Scrolling further up, Jk noticed that blie had made a number of notes to himself before dying. Among them was one detailing how he neither liked any of the players, nor wished to harm them. They had gotten rid of the Antihero.

NOTES:
  • Blie, The Antihero, has experienced a system crash.
  • It is now Night 7.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Oh right...
Antihero.. At least not an innocent...

We don't know whether blie teamed up with the antagonist or not though...

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

Poor Benjy. Watching all his friends die one after another had really pushed him to his breaking point. Or past it rather.
Piece walked into Benjy's tent.He had been concerned about him when he had left from the Mess Hall the previous evening. It seemed his fears weren't unfounded. Benjy had, in his hand, a stack of snowballs, with which he was smearing writing all over the wall. What a sick state of affairs it all was...
"Benjy..." Piece began, arm outstretched toward him, "Please. We're going to need your help if we are to catch the killer."
"HOW DO YOU KNOW YOU'RE NOT THE KILLER? HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M NOT THE KILLER?" Benjy yelled.
"Benjy. You need to calm down," said Piece.
"NO. DIE. DIE," he yelled at Piece, pelting him with snowballs.
Piece ran out of the tent, covered in snow. Benjy didn't follow. From inside, Piece could hear crying and muttering.
'It's no use,' Piece thought, 'Benjy's useless. Perhaps even the killer. If this isn't stopped soon, I'll be next.'
Piece hiked back to his tent in silence. When he got in, he made sure to set his redstone alarm in case he was to be the next target. For now he needed his rest.

~~~~~
Next morning was definitely a surprise. Piece walked out of his tent, and saw that the ground had been coated thickly in snow. Only, mind you, at the camp. An artificial layer perhaps?
Piece looked for some sort of explanation, to which he found only a snowman. Henni was nowhere to be seen. From what Piece heard walking by, Benjy was still in his tent, muttering to himself and crying.
He approached the snowman. Behind him was Jk and Ricky, both almost as confused as he was. Piece was shocked. He quickly glanced back at the others as if to ask whether they had built it, but their expressions were almost as puzzled as his had been moments earlier.
Peering closer at the Snowman, Piece noticed a vague outline of something through the semi-transparent snow. After digging through the compact snow a little more, the outline took on more humanoid qualities. Could it be?
He ripped off the head of the snowman. Behind him, Ricky gasped, and Jk tinged the snow a green color. Henni, lips blue from cold, was dead.

NOTES
  • It is now Day 7.
  • Henni has frozen to death.
  • There are 4 players left.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
  1. Sir Benjy of the Mon
  2. Ricky: Boy Not-so Wonder
  3. Just Kidding Kelly
  4. 87 Pieces of Cheese

Those are the remaining players.

Benjy seems to be going crazy. Piece does seem concerned about him, and says that the killer will either kill him or benjy soon, assuming benjy is the killer. Not saying that piece is innocent, but I don't think he is the primary concern.

Benjy seems like he is going crazy from watching all his friends die. This could be an act, but considering Henni froze to death, it could be linked to Benjy.

Ricky, we haven't heard much about Ricky. This concerns me. Either he is being really quiet, or being secretive.

If @rickyboy320 can't give a decent response, I vote :#vote @rickyboy320

Status
Not open for further replies.