• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Secret Santa

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

Hello everyone! Bstrey and I came up with the idea of doing a Secret Santa for Minr. We think that it would be a great way to bring the community together this Christmas and spread some cheer. : )

Gifts can be pretty much anything; from an in game object/build to a photo/recording of something you have created in real life. Post a picture of your gift via the forums on the 25th of December *or* if you will be occupied that day, send it in early to either me or bstrey.

We’ve planned it so that both of us will be able to be involved in the secret santa-ing without either of us knowing who our benefactor is, so no need to worry about that.

If you want to sign-up, just make a post saying something along the lines of ‘I’m here and want to participate!’. Sign-ups will close the 1st of December, and gifts will be due the 25th of December. We want to give everyone a chance to put together something nice, and we also don’t want to overwhelm anyone, since most people will be fairly busy during the holiday season.

1. TheForgottenUser(I_F0rg0t)
  2. bstrey(bstrey)
  3. DistinctMadness(DistinctFreedom)
  4. creeperTNTman198(creeperTNTman198)
  5. creeper2685(creeper2685)
  6. blie4(blie4)
  7. corygolfanatic(corygolfanatic)
  8. Zatharel(Zatharel)
  9. halex44(halex44)

Have a happy holidays. -Bstrey and Forgot

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
It sounds like fun, but I can't guarantee that I will have the time for it.

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Forgot and I are sending out PMs containing the person you are to give a gift to. Have fun! ^,^

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Either me or bstrey is going to bump the thread every week or so as a reminder for you all not to forget about this.

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Update:
Hey y'all, just reminding everyone that there are 14 days left 'till gifts are due. We hope everyone are enjoying themselves. ^,^

Status
Not open for further replies.