• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

mm15 sign up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
While the end of the last game was only about 2 weeks ago, I am starting this now to give you guys time to decide if you want to sign up.

Time for the teaser text.

Chaos had been following the minr community across the servers and forums. However, one part of the fight has gone without mention...

MINR IN SPACE!

*cue dramatic music and scrolling text*

To start this tale, we must go back a short ways. The mafia had overrun zero, and while picking through the spoils they learned of the minr space program. A handful of people had sought to go beyond the limitations of building on the ground. They read of ships traveling the stars, visiting strange new worlds, and of the pirate fleets. In silence, the mafia leaders made contact with the strongest of the pirate captains, and an alliance was born. Throughout the mafia's campaigns you have heard tale of, the two groups kept in contact in the background. Any time the mafia seemed on its last legs and managed to pull ahead, it was the pirates building up their favors, waiting to cash in.

Out of the darkness of space, a faction bent on pirate destruction was growing in strength. Pirate ships and stations fell as the group Draconis blasted its way forth. The pirate factions began uniting to stand against this force, but the development of the new Draconis flag ship Odern Savern had them in need of the skills of their now indentured ally. They planned to take advantage of an invitation that was being spread far and wide:

****~~~~Transmission begin:

You are cordially invited aboard the Odern Savern. This new Soul class ship will be instrumental in making the star-made path clear for all those eager to explore new worlds.

To accept this invitation, please send a return transmission with your name so that your accommodations may be prepared.

End Transmission~~~~****

So, some notes before you decide if you are in or not:

• This round was based on the minr starmade server. You don't need to even know what it is/was to play this round, I just thought it was a fun setting.
  • All default rules apply. I will be adding one or two rules at the start if the round.
  • You may converse freely in and out of the thread. If I see hostility from the thread making its way outside of it, though, I will pull the plug either on you or on the game.
  • There is no day/night. This is replaced by the term "action round" that ends when I state that day (will be after 7:30 pm mountain time to accommodate my work schedule). The next action round starts immediately after I post the update. There will be voting to see who wins a trip out of the nearest airlock every other action round.
  • I will not for e you to talk in the thread, but I do encourage it. There is no role-specific benefit to staying silent,
IMPORTANT NOTE:
I have done my best to try to balance the roles around each other. Being active as any role is important. As suddenly disappearing for the rest of the game will cripple your side. I am giving you until the start of September to sign up, so take the time to try to figure out your schedule and time needs.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
****~~~~Transmission begin:

My dream has come true! I shall go to space!

(If I unfortunatly die in space, I can be ejected into space \o/)

SIGN THIS MUSHRROM UP. (On the forums I'm a mushroom)

End Transmission~~~~****

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
And just so you guys know, I have been working on this sunce my last hosted one. I will not be attempting any of the automation I failed at last time, so it won't end in "oh, it broke, so the person closest to it wins"

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Strap me to an explosive missile and vanquish me to the depths of the innermost workings of our universe (Sign me up): blie4

Status
Not open for further replies.