• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Standard Challenge Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Here’s a small list of Standard Challenges I (and a couple from MarstaVidar) have come up with. For those who don’t know, “Standard” means that the challenge has one or more modifiers that change the gameplay in some way, and is not simply playing maps back-to-back with no added obstacles. A lot of people want more of these over Challenge Packs, so here you go:

Brittle Bones
1. Mineco
2. [custom room that forces the player to take 19 damage]
3. Bugs
4. New Year’s Eve
5. Sky Parkour

Types: No Checkpoints, No Regeneration, 1 HP
Suggested Reward: 50 Points

* The 1 HP modifier is tricky to pull off, but it can be done by making the challenge have no regen, and setting the first map’s end-destination to a custom room that forces players to fall 23 blocks and take 19 damage, leaving them at 1 HP.

White Walkers
1. Old Level 2
2. Walk In The Park
3. Sakura
4. Factory
5. Roadblock
6. Mineco
7. Inferno

Types: No Sprint
Suggested Reward: 100 Points

Descent Into Madness
1. The Descent
Types: No Checkpoints

* Credit to MarstaVidar for both of the previous 2.

Nether Tour
1. Blazeville
2. Incendium
Types: 2 Lives
Suggested Reward: 80 Points

Halloween Horror
1. Spooky Minr
Types: No Checkpoints
Suggested Reward: 75 Points

Parkour 101-0
1. 1010
Types: No Checkpoints, No Regeneration

Famished Ascent
1. Hell Parkour
2. Miner’s Nightmare

3. A Sinking Feeling
4. Skylands

Types: No Food
Suggested Reward: 75 Points

Hope these seem interesting! Feel free to critique these and add more, if you’d like.

Last edited:

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Nether Tour
1. Blazeville
2. Incendium
This makes me happy.

Anyway, I have an idea as well.

World Takeover
1. World Domination

Modifiers: 3 lives

Suggested Reward: 50 points.

Woeful Whites
1. Space Jump
2. Sakura
3. Isle of Redstone
4. Inferno
5. Mineco

Modifier: No checkpoints
Suggested Points: 10

Last edited:

Fire

Absolute
May 13, 2015
Nether Tour
1. Blazeville
2. Incendium
This makes me happy.

Anyway, I have an idea as well.

World Takeover
1. World Domination

Modifiers: 3 lives

Suggested Reward: 50 points.

Woeful Whites
1. Space Jump
2. Sakura
3. Isle of Redstone
4. Inferno
5. Mineco

Modifier: No checkpoints
Suggested Points: 10
World Takeover seems pretty good, but the title could use a change. How about “Master Malware”, to fit the player’s role of being a virus?

The concept of Woeful Whites I feel is already done with White Walkers (and also the no-CPs modifier doesn’t really affect gameplay as the only place you could plausibly die is Inferno), though some other very easy challenge would be good, to balance out the harder ones I listed.

Ideally with standard challenges, the modifiers should affect the gameplay in some meaningful or punishing way, though I understand with easier challenges that’s harder to do.

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
Came up with a bunch of new challenge ideas.

NO CHECKPOINTS CHALLENGES

Mineco Madness
*Mineco
*Valentine
*Apoco

Snowed In
*Snowstorm
*Frostbite

Dangerous Dive
*Inferno
*Blazeville
*Sky Parkour

The Great Escape
*Breaking Free 2

NO FOOD

Immense Irony
*Shiny Red Apples

FIVE LIVES

Takeover
*Funkytown
*Corrupt

CHALLENGE PACK

Jump For Joy
*Space Jump
*Barn Mania
*Monkey Trumpets

AverageIPA

Well-Known Player
Op
Board
Oct 26, 2017
This seems like a wild idea and probably a very bad one so make sure to shoot me down if I'm being too vague.

Maze Challenge pack Called
The Mazerunner
Or
The scorch trials
(Yes I am aware these are movie titles)
Every pure FFA Maze in one giant pack

This is probably a bad idea but let me know

Edit: OOF maybe even instead of so many points for the challenge a cool title could be thrown in

(LightBlue) Pathfinder title

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.