• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Texture packs

Rhiii

New Fish
Whitey
Nov 5, 2013
Ok so after MANY years of inactivity I thought I'd make my return with what I believe is my first (????) post in the forum. Even though I've been a part of Minr for so long!

I want to know -- what texture pack do you use? I've used FaithfulVenom since 2011 and it's always been my go to, but I'd love to try out some others!!

Pls drop your texture packs ! <3

Big

Bird Enthusiast
Greenie
Mar 2, 2019
I've never liked using texture packs. Minecraft 1.14 textures are as great as they can get in my eyes.

Mercata

Nightmare Connoisseur
Greenie
Jul 20, 2020
I’m a default man (ski-bi dibby dib yo da dub dub).

Though I have da dub dabbled in medieval texture packs when playing heavily-modded-to-be-like-Diablo private servers.

Scyxer

Snapping Turtle
Dec 3, 2020
I've actually been a paid texture pack creator for a few years now, so I have a LOT of packs saved (well over 300 - if you want any, I'm happy to share! I've got all kinds :) ) - but surprisingly, nothing seems to be quite as catching to me as the default texture pack (though I do use an overlay for my crosshair). I love it! After making so many for so many people, and spending hours on the smallest pixels, I realized the beauty in the simplicity of the game. Less can certainly be more. Default is my go-to!

Rhiii

New Fish
Whitey
Nov 5, 2013
I've actually been a paid texture pack creator for a few years now, so I have a LOT of packs saved (well over 300 - if you want any, I'm happy to share! I've got all kinds :) ) - but surprisingly, nothing seems to be quite as catching to me as the default texture pack (though I do use an overlay for my crosshair). I love it! After making so many for so many people, and spending hours on the smallest pixels, I realized the beauty in the simplicity of the game. Less can certainly be more. Default is my go-to!
the only thing I can't handle w/ the original texture is the font! I feel like its so harsh on my eyes hahah

Scyxer

Snapping Turtle
Dec 3, 2020
the only thing I can't handle w/ the original texture is the font! I feel like its so harsh on my eyes hahah
Yeah I actually prefer a font my buddy showed me when I was just starting out making them, and I've used them for almost every pack since. It's a little squiggly and much more fun! :D

D4rkSly

Active Player
Greenie
Mar 23, 2021
Default textures here.
My idea is that, since the default textures are not so beutified. If you build something that looks good in default. It will (probably) look even better in all other textures. Which is good because, like that, you aim for everybody's preferences.
Sometimes building stuff in other textures can be a little misleading to others people's eyes.

Last edited: