• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR Community

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
I'm thinking about getting back into runescape tbh.
One day in my Holiday i'd hapily sit and try and restart it :)

Also, unturned on steam can be quite entertaining :p

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Runescape with friends is much more fun in my opinion. The question is would we do the 2007 version, or the current one?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I've played since the Evolution of Combat update. If you plan on doing quests pre-EoC, 2007 version is more fun. If you do any quests added post-EoC, you have to use the EoC stuff or you will get destroyed.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Music collaboration? I'm up for pulling out the bass, or the guitar if needed.

Since we all have games we play, why dont we have a subtopic in the games section of forums where people can post something like "hey, running a lobby in this game, feel free to join."

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
I haven't played rs for a long time but don't you have to be member to play the 2007 version?

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Also, @Srentiln, i'm fairly confident I still have my items from my old account. I'd just have to log onto the newest version.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
@Jkjkelly1 I know I still have mine.

Don't know how long it has been for you, but now there are these things called bonds you can buy from other players for a small amount if membership time (and other things, but the other things aren't worth it imho). When I last logged in, they were selling for 1mil each. I thing JaGex was using that to both combat gold farmers (because you buy the things from them to sell in game) and give players an alternate means of getting the p2p content.

One game I had mentioned before that is now all but dead is Outpost 2. You have to use a VPN to get multiplayer via tcp/ip working, but it is a fun game to play with others.

@jagman77 I don't know about pthers, but I would prefer knowing that there will be other people before I create the lobby

Last edited:

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
I haven't played rs in a very long time
I stopped a few months after dungeoneering was introduced, I think?
I'll be free this weekend, then I need to start revising :)

ALSO WITH CLASH OF CLANS, TELL ME WHO YOU ARE PL0X

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Wow, I DO have all my items still.

Not a member anymore though, so I can't put anything in my bank account. But i've got a nice chunk of money in there.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I can't remember how, but I had somehow ended up with enough free runecoins to buy the first bank expansion. If you are interested in playing at all anymore, would be a good idea to check that.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Last time I checked I only had a steel axe, which allowed me to eventually get more money, praise the yew logs. If noone got into my account since, I probably have a 'starter' set of rune armor and stuff. - never made wise choises when it came to combat though.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'm willing to pick it back up, but I've already attempted the starting fresh thing once...I did not enjoy it. I would likely work on finally getting 99's

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
never played but i might start if someone wants to play it with me
me, pick meee!!
(im gonna restart this weekend)
but im having trouble launching it on a mac... (i wanted to check my V.OLD acc)
ive installed new java and started it up - with difficulty - but when it loads, and i 'auto' the graphics the window just vanishes, and idk what to do... any advise?