• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR Community

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Okay, here's my plan for today: get off of work at 2:00 pst, getting home takes 40min to 1hr, take care of the dogs and such(up to 1 hour, get my daily xp doubles in WoT (can take up to 2 hours), then get on rs...so anywhere from 4 to 6 pst, lol

And I got on at 4. Playing as long as I have, and my stats are still only this:

Attachments

Last edited:

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
Current,
I could try the old version on my old account, but I'm liking the new version, even though I'm so confused
(I'm near the end of the really long tutorial where I have to fight the giant squid. AND I CANT KILL IT

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
magic, observe what it does. You need to react specific ways to specific attacks.

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Personally i would love to do more than just minecraft because i have just lost interest. I would love there to be more ctf and other events like this because i really do enjoy them. I would be more than glad to host such events if need be. I think other groups should be made for minr like the one on steam etc. I would love to participate in any and all events so please keep me informed! :p
Also its my birthday on friday :D. Going to I54 anyone else going?
PS How would a band work? xD Do you guys know each other irl or something :p
I would love garrys mod and never played runescape lol :p. If anyone wants to play anything on steam with me, add me Bobtheblob64. S o yeeeeeeeeeee I will get runescape if you guys will carry me :D

jks

Last edited:

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
Bob start runescape XD you could catch me up v.quickly and I've been no doing quests so I can do them with people :D

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Everything you need to knowcabout RS:
  • Fantasy MMORPG
  • Medieval theme
  • There is free to play (ftp) and pay to play (ptp) for more content
  • You will need to grind a lot
  • There is a pseudo economy
  • There are cosmetic items you can buy
  • There is a way you can use in game currency to buy ptp time, but it is very expensive and requires someone else wanting to basically buy in game money the only legitamate way
  • As with all MMO's, there are people who are rude/crude

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Whats the difference between the 2007 and current one, do things like cross over and which should I sign up for (if I can choose or whateves)

magicdem0n11

Peon
Greenie
Dec 18, 2013
I went for the new current one, but that was to see what'd changed,
From what I can tell the current ones fighting is more controllable as you have more choice but to old one had more ftp content? (Maybe) the current version also seems to have more mini games and tasks

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
From memory, one account covers both, however I would recommend starting out with the current version.

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
Ok will download now :)

Wth are these controls D;

Last edited: