• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 12: Creature Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
I know,

I will stuff them with a little bit of jelly with microscopic bombs, then BOOM! Good bye you.

Sren you shouldn't say those kinds of thoughts out loud.

And why are we having a discussion about food?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I wouldn't have bought your bagels in the forst place, your argument is invalid.

Anyway, with regards to the actual game, there are two small groups who know members of their own team. Had I been lucky enought to have been in one of those groups, I would have enough info to start working out an idea I could actually impliment within a round.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Whomever the zombie is, I would be more grateful if you could contact me. I have some ideas you may be interested in

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
10pm EST each night. There will be a dead period of ~30 mins after 10, where I will update the PMs and ignore any actions sent late

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Day 1 Events:

As expected, the mobs did mobby things. Land creatures ate grass, Nether beings bathed in lava, and the Undeads hid from the light.

yeroc watched over the world he had created, seeing if his beings did anything interesting. "Wow, this is fairly standard. I would have thought that these mobs would behave given that they have a human intelligence guiding them."

As the sun set, he flew into the Cave and through the portal into the Nether. He found nobody there. "Lol," he remarked.

Night 1 Begins Now

Last edited:

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Updated. Expect the story to be edited over the DEAD PERIOD posts.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
If you can see where I am, I am not allowed to talk with you directly today because I goofed in my movement and yeroc and I didn't realize it until long after the update pm's were sent out.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Night 1 Events:

yeroc watched as the night creatures did their nightly rituals, and the day creatures did their nightly rituals. Pretty boring to say the least, as the same old crap was going on. Many mobs were moving about, much like their automated walking algorithms would dictate - if they were not actually the players, of course. But what seemed like random movement at first revealed a very striking statistic: over one-third of all players ended up in the Plain!

"I wonder why they all headed here. Sure, it's the center of my map, but that alone shouldn't cause this. Like what are they gonna do, hold tea time and have nice conversations? I hope something happens because of this."

Curious about the distribution of the remaining mobs in the map, yeroc flew over the different biomes. Some were empty; some were near-empty; and some had a decent population. As yeroc floated above the Ocean, something caught his eye. The Rabbit was swimming towards a Guardian! Amazingly, the Rabbit had the guts to attack the Guardian, and the Guardian swam off!

yeroc's response: "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Day 2 Begins Now

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Stay away from the plains ^

Rabbit in ocean, guardian on swamp, plains or mushroom island.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Warning to all players

So, 1/3th of all the players is in the plain biome. I have reason to believe that if the creeper explodes, it damages more than one player. It may even explode and damage(or even kill) all the players in the biome! In the case that the creeper is in the plains biome, and it explodes, 1/3th of all the members will be wiped or at least damaged. Do what you want, but I wanted to at least warn.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
But in order to explode, the creeper would kill itself, would it not? I don't know if i would want to commit suicide right away if i were the creeper, I would save it for a last resort.

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
While that is true, there's also a chance that this oppurtunity never occurs again. Anyways, I just wanted to warn in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.