• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 13: Glitches

East and West is the best. West to East is a rotation for the norm.

• East

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • West

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
#vote bstrey
You suspect blie who has been promenant in trying to provehe iisn't mafia yet you have seemed to be hiding in the shadows. I don't trust your actions without proper explanation.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
#vote Bstrey

I have noticed that every time suspicion is created against me or a lynch forms for me, Bstrey is always first to vote me or to back up the lynch, yet besides that, she doesn't talk much. Please explain, and I'll consider revoking my vote.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Guys, I have a theory that supports bstrey being innocent. To avoid unnecessary arguments with our local mafia, could you PM me if you want to hear why I think bstrey is innocent.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Oh noe! The community good-gal has died!

Bstrey, an INNOCENT, is no more!
An earthquake also happens to occur.

Last edited:

jagman77

Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Interesting, that the person who died was the person who lead the vote against blie, even though chances were high that she would be voted out the next day.

#vote blie

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
ARRRRGGGHHHHHHHHEHHHHH

As the players voted for Blie4 more and more, they got more and more nervous. As soon as the final vote was made, Blie began to burn and hiss, literally melting. Eventually, there was only a puddle of ooze left.

Blie4, a REGULAR MAFIA, has been killed! Good work!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
10/10 Would mafia again.

(gg)

I actually had a lot of fun this round. Thanks Jk!

Last edited:

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Graaaahhhh!!!

How could this be happening? He was supposed to lead them! PROTECT them! And he was struggling to even do that. What was he to do?

Then, there was a knock at his door.

He knew who it was. He knew why they were there. He didn't want it to happen, but here it was

They barged through the door, knocking him to the floor. They tied him up and dragged him outside. They hit him and hung him by his feet from a tree. As he went unconscious, he knew it was the end.

His body was found the next morning.

Jagman, the LEADER OF THE INNOCENTS, has been killed!

Last edited:

jagman77

Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Gg all. After the re-role, without a cop there wasnt much of a chance for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.