• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 13: Glitches

East and West is the best. West to East is a rotation for the norm.

• East

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • West

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Only one person voted. Everyone could tell the world was coming to a close soon.

Mr_Destructo69, an INNOCENT, was voted off the island!

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
The skies began to darken, and the remaining members began to tremble in fear. They knew what was coming.

With the death of the innocent leader, all began to seem lost. Some began to pack their belongings and tried to move away, but they should have done this long ago. There was no longer any option to escape.

As Piece of cheese looked down upon his new kingdom, he laughed an evil laugh. Him and his mafia DID this! He called up Yeroc424, one of his trusted mafia members, and told him to come to him. As Yeroc kneeled before him, he gave him a task. Finish off the remaining innocents. Yeroc gave a sly smile, and said "With pleasure".

Chaos. Chaos descended upon the town. The few innocents were running around, trying to find somewhere to hide. Those who wished not to die went before Piece and begged for his mercy, but none was given. Slowly, the innocents were dying off, no longer able to fight back. The ones who still had powers were found quickly. They were chained up and brought to build a castle for this new dark age.

Piece descended upon the townspeople, currently being chained up, saying:

"Seriously? This is how you act? I want to bring a new golden age, and you get to be a part of it!"

There was no singing or dancing. There was no feasts. Only misery.

THE MAFIA HAVE WON.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Remaining Mafia members:

SleeknFoxy
Pieceofcheese87 (Leader/JohnFlap to some)
Awkward_hamster
Yeroc424

Remaining Innocents:

Henniboy321
Distinctmadness
Mr_Destructo69
Gravebound
Creeper2685

While innocents DID still outnumber mafia, it was highly unlikely that Innocents would still win, and with interest seemingly decreasing, I ended it now. Mafia was going to win.

ROLE ASSIGNING:
I wanted to keep this a fun game for everyone, so I assigned more power roles for each side. IF I had to redo it, I would have made a few less mafia members. I originally had 7 out of 28 players, and I think with 5, MAYBE 6, it would have been slightly more balanced. There was roughly and equal amount of powerful innocents. All the powerful innocents knew who each other was in the beginning of the round, and I think this helped the balance.

MID ROUND:
I was trying to keep it interesting by creating ciphers/riddles for you all to find out, but I quickly found out that this was a little more time consuming that I imagined, so I wasn't able to continue that for very long. This is still something i'm very interested in seeing in the future.

THE ROLE SWITCH:
I had suggested to the leaders that they not share their role to begin with, as their roles would not be subject to change. The role switch was a planned event, but the round could have happened without it happening. In order for this to happen, one of two things must happen.
1. Jagman77, the Innocent leader, is lynched during the day by Innocents.
or
2. Pieceofcheese87 was targeted by the mafia during the night.

The second event occured, with Piece being "killed" by the mafia. He had a fake death, and was sneakily brought back the next day, as to not bring too much suspicion to him. The same thing would happen to Jagman if his condition occurred.

There was some complaints that you all were "starting from square one", but I don't think this is true. When the role switch occurred, there were 19 members left. When I was picking who to switched, I picked a random 1/3 of players, which worked out to 2 innocents, 2 powerful innocents, and 2 mafia. They then switched sides randomly between them, so a majority of players didn't actually switch roles. I didn't want it to be too overpowered.

Thanks for the great game guys!

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'm still a little salty at forgot. Even without knowing I was neutral as well, his reasoning was of the same level of meta that he spent a good chunk of a round berating me over.

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
You might have been. I missed updating my spreadsheet once or twice. I must have forgotton to update it.

fixed it.

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Wait I was dead too.

But GG guys :) Pretty clear from the role swap that Mafia would win. Using the mafia calculator there was something like a 3% chance of the innocents winning :p

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
if anyone cares, here is the original mafia quicktopic. Altthough much more was said in skype

Status
Not open for further replies.