• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 20 - Throne of Lies Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Minr Mafia Title.png
Alright ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, people of all ages! Now that the holiday season is coming to a close, the next round of your FAVORITE game will be beginning soon, and this time we'll be SPICING IT UP! If any of you have heard of the online game Throne of Lies, this game will be taking heavy influence from that game.

Rules/Mechanics:
1.) All roles will be known before the game starts.
2.) Not all roles may be used.
3.) You can keep a will that will be shown after you die.
4.) There will be death notes written by the killers of the game.
5.) "Metaing" is allowed, so don't play safe ya wimps.
6.) 48 hour days and 24 hour nights as per usual. Possibly a 24 hour waiting period while I get everything I need from players. Depends on how crazy the night is
7.) There will be at least one Neutral Killing player and one other Neutral player.
8.) Cannot edit posts to add a vote, must be done in a separate post.
9.) The Mafia will be known as The Cult in this game
10.) You can talk in any PM's you want, but don't talk about the game on the server. Also, please include me in any PM's so I know what's going on.
11.) When you are dead, you are not out of the game. You can still play a pivotal role in the game. But you CANNOT type in the thread once dead.
12.) Sharing PM's from me is allowed. Feel free to screenshot or copy paste

Alright, now for roles. This google doc will have all the roles that will be in the game.
ROLES LINK HERE: CLICKY CLICKY

Will Mechanic
You can add anything to your will in your PM with me, and I will before I send your will out, confirm what you said in it with you, however I will not add anything after you have already been declared dead.

If you would like to play comment something along the lines of:
"I am here and ready to participate in your amazing game Distinct."

Also, periodically recheck this post for mechanics, I might add some more explanation of other mechanics once I finish writing all the roles out in the google doc

Current Participants:
- CreepaShadowz
- Edan456
- Zatharel
- Rickyboy320
- Yeroc424
- Gravebound
- Ninja_Cat_
- Swimmy1212
- Rmanimal
- ThePookaBear
- Pro_Luma
- Gwenevire
- Picklesthecheeta
- ElectroUnderwear
- TheHexer
- Drahmee
- Bureine
- Bstrey
- Ajs626
- LomourKong
- The_Fire_Ghoul

Last edited:

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
I am ready and here to participate in your Distinctly amazing game

spolendina

twpsyn
Op
Apr 30, 2017
Is there actually a Mafia guide? I'd like to participate but I don't even know what the game is or what's involved.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
I am ready to bring justice to the fair innocents of the village.

Also I have never played this before and have no clue what throne of lies is.

Have previous ones had a neutral killing?

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
I am[ in my house[, sitting at my[ black] desk]] and[ putting on these[ comfy] socks[ that I got for my birthday[ last year]]] to[ protect myself from these[[ frigid] winter] temperatures] in[[ some variation of] someone else's][[ elimination-style][ faction-based] role-playing][[ online] time-waster] Distinct[Madness].

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Dearest Distathan, I would loveth to joineth this gloriouseth mafiaeth game. Eth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.