• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 21: Welcome Aboard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Cause the inno storyteller converted grave from mafia to innocent.. sem was the mafia storyteller

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Grave was converted from mafia into innocent, by the innocent storyteller.

Who is on the same deck as him.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
So, I always thought the rule was that night actions could only be used on those on the same deck as you, yet gwen has confirmed that both assassin and captain can use their night roles on anyone on the ship. She also said storyteller could use their day phase sway on anyone on the ship. Honestly confused out of my mind right now with it. If certain roles can use their night phases on anyone and some cannot it really needs to be noted somewhere.

Also, assassin is an innocent and neutral role only, so creepa most likely was not murdered from a different floor by an assassin.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Wait so if chef or whatever can kill someone on any floor, then that means that it's possible that NONE of us are the killer and this is all due to a misunderstanding of a rule?

Honestly, I'd be downright miffed if this is all because we don't understand the rules. Sorry Stu if a chef on another floor could have killed creepa.

But that begs the question: Gwen, please explain how this mafia game actually works.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
Alright, so in that case only people on the same deck can be storytold and literally anybody could have killed creepa, meaning the odds that it was one of Fire Zath Stu or Me much smaller.

so uh yall wanna hold off on that lynch because this was all one big misunderstanding of how the game works thanks.

SupaStu

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 22, 2018
What's even happening anymore lmao
#unvote pickles
Edit: apparently deadlines past damn
Edit Edit: apparently we're all good now

Last edited:

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
deadline is past when gwen says deadline is past.

and i think because since this is all due to a misunderstanding of the rules the unvotes should go through but maybe im just a little bit biased.

picklesthecheeta

Rarely in a pickle!
Greenie
Oct 7, 2016
#vote nobody

goes without saying, but I realise I hadn't done this so I should to help Gwen with tallies.

ajs626

Peon
Greenie
May 6, 2016
You have until August 3rd 10pm EST or August 4th 3am GMT to submit your actions.

#Unvote PIckles

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
Day actions and votes are now locked in.
You may talk normally until Night Phase is released.

Schylah

The Sassy Dragon
Greenie
Jan 5, 2018
Night 3: Normal Please!
Team_Flamingo and Ninjaman sat down to enjoy their fancy feast of meatloaf and mashed potato. They began hearing some beeping noises which they knew wasn't from their phones. Digging into this wonderful looking meal, Ninja hit something hard in his potatoes. Picking it up, he saw the digits counting from 5. Not having time to register what this meant, they both looked at each other before the bomb went off. BOOM!

Team_Flamingo the innocent tourist is dead. (Nice having you)
Ninjaman10p the innocent storyteller is dead. (Hope you had fun)
Feric the innocent tourist stepped out of the round. (Have fun on your real cruise.)

Deck Standings:
Deck 5 - Yeroc, Swimmy, and Pickles
Deck 4 - Red_Eyed_Cat, Gravebound, Rebplane, Zatharel, Stu, Ninja_Cat_, Fire, and Pro_Luma
Deck 3 - Rmanimal
Deck 1 - Jayspk, Edan456, and Ajs

Everyone was suddenly looking at Pickles suspiciously. They attempted to vote, but to his relief, the nobody vote outnumbered the Pickles's death vote.

Nobody 4+
Pickles 1-2

They all turned into their bunks for bed hoping that the next day nothing special was going to happen and this nightmare cruise would end soon.

You all have until August 5th at 8pm GMT or 3pm EST to submit your actions. Good luck!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.