• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia 6: Gaiden

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
To clarify something, not everyone can just kill players. Only players with roles that state that you can kill a player can do so.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Everybody suddenly began running around in panic...
"WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!"
"Wtf is a 'Server Restoration Sequence'?"
"14 AND 19"
I sense a clue in bold. Perhaps important locations this move? We don't have 19 players, so maybe area #14 is an important place to be?

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
piece, didn't you notice who the vote-victim was? XD

good point forgot...

spont is the 14th on the list of participants, that could be related to that as well...

Currently, we have no clues as to who is what or where. Perhaps we should try to locate people?

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Perhaps Im completely wrong, but 14 and 19 is a very common puzzle answer in chat, so it COULD just be a joke...

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Perhaps Im completely wrong, but 14 and 19 is a very common puzzle answer in chat, so it COULD just be a joke...
That's the answer to the one of the rooms in Detention. Again, I could be wrong, but it also might be a clue if one of the locations is Detention.
(Pls don't ban me for posting the answer)

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'm not on zero nearly as often as I used to be, so I missed that reference, heh

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Oooor it could just be a reference to the fact it pops up every day in chat (but it's clearly a secret puzzle of freak's)

Out of curiosity, does Aqueous exist as a location? :D

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'm going to go ahead and suggest the usual route for Lynching Day One:

Unless anyone screws up as bad as halex did last round, no lynch first turn. We have an almost 90% chance of killing an Innocent if we go at random. If you're agreed, just go ahead and hit the little 'Agree' rating. No need to spam the thread.

If you have a reason not to follow the usual course, it'd be best to make a post detailing why, rather than using a button.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
A little reminder that you may already send me locations that you want to move to. Also there are 16 locations in total.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
I myself am not too happy to have to match the number with the location name in all areas. It is a major hindrance at this point in the game not to know where anything is, and I personally think it might be helpful if there would be a way to anonymously submit your number and location name, which could be posted on this thread for a reference. Since it is anonymous, there is no real risk. A killer would be no better off reading this list than picking a random number and going there. I just thought it would be helpful, if anyone has any objections feel free to say them.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I myself am not too happy to have to match the number with the location name in all areas. It is a major hindrance at this point in the game not to know where anything is, and I personally think it might be helpful if there would be a way to anonymously submit your number and location name, which could be posted on this thread for a reference. Since it is anonymous, there is no real risk. A killer would be no better off reading this list than picking a random number and going there. I just thought it would be helpful, if anyone has any objections feel free to say them.
While I think this may be something that should be done,
I don't think we should interfere with the way freak made the game.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I think we should go ahead and tell everyone names and numbers for locations. We'll all be moving this turn anyways, so it should be no hindrance to anyone.

If we don't, we're seriously giving the Mafia the upper-hand. Whereas individually we can only explore one area at a time, they will be able to explore three. That means that they'll be finished much quicker. Although by making the locations public, the Mafia will also have access to them, at least we will have leveled the playing field.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
-I will not reveal any roles before or during the game, I will only do so once the person with that role has died.
(Note: To give you a general idea of which roles could be coming up, please check this site: http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roles)
@TheForgottenUser

Also, it must be said that the whole point of this game is knowing. If you are aware of your surroundings and know the workings of the playing field, you will live. If you are kept in the dark, the mafia win.

One more point to consider: freakworld referenced "destroying locations", killing everyone there. We want to avoid bunching up innocents in locations to avoid them being murdered in droves. If we could figure out some system to make sure everyone visits their own location, it would be much safer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.