• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia - Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
1 1/2 Years ago...

The remaining players gathered around what used to be the TNT spawn. Cory, Yeroc, Zath and Creeper.

Cory however, had another destination.
"I now have a certain destiny to meet. May we meet again!", he said, walking off into the horizon and disappearing.
*zap*

The ninja appeared in a familiar landscape.

"Hm. Finally, I'm ba-"

But he noticed something. Something... was off.

*boom*
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Today.

"Master, I think we can commence at last...

The technology we've acquired during The Incident has finally been decoded.

We can use it to start the assault."

"Good. Now we can fulfill our non-specifical avenge and TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!"

"Never again shall the multiverse be ravaged by chaos. We will destroy everything and restore the order. We cannot let history repeat itself.

Not again."

"Wait we actually have a motif? Why doesn't anyone ever tell me anything!"
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Something is weird today...", you thought to yourself.

The spirit of adventure was in the air. It's been a while since you've been on one the last time, anyways! You'd do anything to just recapture that feeling of seemingly limitless freedom and power a-

*zap*

Suddenly, you were amidst a circle of well-seasoned adventurers! Rejoice!

However, that wasn't it.

Now you're realizing it... What you have been tasting today wasn't the spirit of adventure...

It was the spirit of mafia.

It is time for a revenge!
________________________________________________________________________________________

Welcome to the latest installment in the Minr Mafia Series!

I am your host, Freakworld (once again), and I am, as always, very proud to present this game!

As you've probably noticed in the opening story (or not, people tend to skip stories a lot of the time), this time the setting will be slightly different than normal.

Because the setting is basically everywhere, or at least at any place you could possibly imagine!

That's right, this game is the ultimate fusion of alternate Universes, and it doesn't matter if it's from a video game, movie, tv series or something else entirely, this game has it for sure!

To put it a little simpler, this game won't just be your regular old mafia game with powers and stuff. This game, for the first time in a minr mafia, features fully individual roles which are all based off of popular fictional characters! I've let my imagination run wild and tried to come up with a cast as varied as possible, in order to include as many different roles as possible as well.

Thus, this game will be best experienced with as many players as possible. Yes, there's no limit on sign-ups whatsoever. However, in the unlikely case that there's an ungodly amount of sign-ups before the deadline, I will probably cut down on those a bit.

Speaking about the deadline, Sign-Ups will be open for one week from now, which means that they'll close on December 2nd, 2015, 9 PM CET (8 PM UTC, 3 PM EST, 12 PM PST, etc.).

In case that was a little much info all at once, there's everything summed up, as well as additional rules, in this fancy spoiler tag:

NOTE: MOBILE USERS REFER TO A FEW POSTS DOWN THIS PAGE FOR RULES IF THE SPOILER DOESNT WORK

Gimmicks:
1. Players in this game will be assigned characters and roles.
2. But you do not have to roleplay as your character or anything, in fact this is highly discouraged as finding out which character you are could give away your alignment/power.
3. There is no location system in this game. Sorry!
4. There is also no money system.
5. In fact, I think that this game is well suited for beginners as well as experienced players, since all the roles will be surprises as well!
6. Roles are written but not finalized yet, so I have some more things in store the more players we get! See it as a kind of stretch goal mechanic. :p

Rules:
1. http://forums.minr.org/threads/mafia-general-rules-and-tips.318/ <- Everything from this thread applies, as well as the general mechanics of the game.
2. Out of thread communication is allowed, but only in pm conversations on this forum WITH ME AS AN ADDED PARTICIPANT, or in quicktopics (quicktopic.com) (you can make your own forum boards which are only accessaible via its link, so send it to people to invite them, but also send it to me as well). Any violation can be reported.
3. In addition to the "no screenshots of offical pms" rule, you also may not Copy and Paste official pms from me (the host). You may paraphrase them though.
4. Sharing any link to a host-made quicktopic is forbidden (unless it's explicitly allowed by me).
5. Read your role pms carefully, submit night actions at night and day actions on days, Vote only in Day Phases.
6. Any violation to one of the above rules will be immidiately penalized!
7. If you want to be replaced at any point in the game, please let me know.
8. I officially encourage anyone to sign-up as a replacement if you're not sure you can commit to the game enough or are busy or whatever, you will join the game if somebody is removed/opts out.
9. Phases will always last 24 hours, however, extensions can be requested, and I will enforce extensions myself if the circumstances are given. There's absolutely no pressure if you have a busy schedule and can't take off more than 5 minutes a day for playing mafia this way.
10. Write "I agree" when signing up in this thread somewhere in this post so I know that you have read the rules!

I also recommend you go and reread my previous mafia game (http://forums.minr.org/threads/minr-mafia-6-gaiden.682/) (and any other game on this forum as well), if you haven't played it back then, so you can get a grasp of how I am structuring games, as well as see the general gameplay of mafia. Also this is a direct sequel story-wise, so be afraid! Very afraid indeed!

That's all from me for now! Thanks for your consideration and have fun playing if you decide to sign-up!

-Freakworld

If you are here for TAR10, look no further!

Last edited:

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
That moment you can't open spoilers on mobile and have no idea how to read the rules now...
Well there's no way I could've told because I don't have a smartphone, but if that's the case here are the rules etc. in a plain quote:

Gimmicks:
1. Players in this game will be assigned characters and roles.
2. But you do not have to roleplay as your character or anything, in fact this is highly discouraged as finding out which character you are could give away your alignment/power.
3. There is no location system in this game. Sorry!
4. There is also no money system.
5. In fact, I think that this game is well suited for beginners as well as experienced players, since all the roles will be surprises as well!
6. Roles are written but not finalized yet, so I have some more things in store the more players we get! See it as a kind of stretch goal mechanic.:p

Rules:
1. http://forums.minr.org/threads/mafia-general-rules-and-tips.318/ <- Everything from this thread applies, as well as the general mechanics of the game.
2. Out of thread communication is allowed, but only in pm conversations on this forum WITH ME AS AN ADDED PARTICIPANT, or in quicktopics (quicktopic.com) (you can make your own forum boards which are only accessaible via its link, so send it to people to invite them, but also send it to me as well). Any violation can be reported.
3. In addition to the "no screenshots of offical pms" rule, you also may not Copy and Paste official pms from me (the host). You may paraphrase them though.
4. Sharing any link to a host-made quicktopic is forbidden (unless it's explicitly allowed by me).
5. Read your role pms carefully, submit night actions at night and day actions on days, Vote only in Day Phases.
6. Any violation to one of the above rules will be immidiately penalized!
7. If you want to be replaced at any point in the game, please let me know.
8. I officially encourage anyone to sign-up as a replacement if you're not sure you can commit to the game enough or are busy or whatever, you will join the game if somebody is removed/opts out.
9. Phases will always last 24 hours, however, extensions can be requested, and I will enforce extensions myself if the circumstances are given. There's absolutely no pressure if you have a busy schedule and can't take off more than 5 minutes a day for playing mafia this way.
10. Write "I agree" when signing up in this thread somewhere in this post so I know that you have read the rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.