• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia - Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
I bet Electro came into our universe via a wormhole and manipulated time so he wouldn't miss this Minr Mafia

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
I still haven't gotten around to designing the finalized rolecards because I had to learn for a long physics exam, but this is definately happening next week. I'll also give everyone enough time to confirm their roles etc. Before we continue.

This is just a minor drawback so I hope you can bear with me.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Actually this is taking a lot longer than I thought it would so I'm just gonna go ahead and reopen sign-ups, and close them once I'm done for anyone else who might be interested.

I'm putting waaaaay too much effort into the rolecards themselves rn lmao.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
lol, freak, reminds me of my first round where I tried to make a web-app-thingy to do everything :p

good luck with the round :)

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
lol, freak, reminds me of my first round where I tried to make a web-app-thingy to do everything :p

good luck with the round :)
Thanks.

Tbh I'll probably just do normal rolecards, I'm done with school stuff for the year so I can actually get this running now.

Gonna set a deadline of Monday to send out roles, will close sign-ups again then if somebody's interested.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
All Rolecards have been sent out!

You have until the 23rd of December, 19:00 CET (18:00 GMT, 13:00 EST, 10:00 PST) to confirm that you have received them!

The game will start then, or maybe earlier, depending on how fast people are confirming.

The standard win condition of all innocents unless stated otherwise is to defeat all threats to the town, btw, as I have not stated this explicitly in the rolecards themselves.

Also a friendly reminder to @creeperTNTman198 , @halex44 , @Zatharel , @henniboy321 , @Bobtheblob , @awkward_hamster , @nahfackler and @DistinctMadness to read the rules again because you still haven't 'agreed' to the terms of service. ;=)

Gimmicks:
1. Players in this game will be assigned characters and roles.
2. But you do not have to roleplay as your character or anything, in fact this is highly discouraged as finding out which character you are could give away your alignment/power.
3. There is no location system in this game. Sorry!
4. There is also no money system.
5. In fact, I think that this game is well suited for beginners as well as experienced players, since all the roles will be surprises as well!
6. Roles are written but not finalized yet, so I have some more things in store the more players we get! See it as a kind of stretch goal mechanic.:p

Rules:
1. http://forums.minr.org/threads/mafia-general-rules-and-tips.318/ <- Everything from this thread applies, as well as the general mechanics of the game.
2. Out of thread communication is allowed, but only in pm conversations on this forum WITH ME AS AN ADDED PARTICIPANT, or in quicktopics (quicktopic.com) (you can make your own forum boards which are only accessaible via its link, so send it to people to invite them, but also send it to me as well). Any violation can be reported.
3. In addition to the "no screenshots of offical pms" rule, you also may not Copy and Paste official pms from me (the host). You may paraphrase them though.
4. Sharing any link to a host-made quicktopic is forbidden (unless it's explicitly allowed by me).
5. Read your role pms carefully, submit night actions at night and day actions on days, Vote only in Day Phases.
6. Any violation to one of the above rules will be immidiately penalized!
7. If you want to be replaced at any point in the game, please let me know.
8. I officially encourage anyone to sign-up as a replacement if you're not sure you can commit to the game enough or are busy or whatever, you will join the game if somebody is removed/opts out.
9. Phases will always last 24 hours, however, extensions can be requested, and I will enforce extensions myself if the circumstances are given. There's absolutely no pressure if you have a busy schedule and can't take off more than 5 minutes a day for playing mafia this way.
10. Write "I agree" when signing up in this thread somewhere in this post so I know that you have read the rules!
If you want to ask questions ask them now! (Role specific questions in pms to me please)

This totally didn't take overly long.

ALSO SIGN-UPS ARE OFFICIALLY CLOSED, ALTHOUGH SIGN-UPS FOR REPLACEMENTS ARE STILL WELCOME!

A list of players will follow shortly, Jagman has dropped out so we'll have 16 players total in this game!

Last edited:

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
@rmanimal i couldnt send you your role because you appearently disabled receiving pms on this forum or something! So please find a way to fix this or contact me on other means to get it.

(Easiest way would probably be to just try and send me a pm yourself so I can reply to that because it won'T let me add you as a recipient)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.