• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia - Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
See if it does you any good.

I don't see any problem with talking at night in this setup.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Locking a tad early because of shenangians. If anything gets in before I post the update it will be respected, however.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
End of Night 2

Alright. We need to do something.

One of us has died. Normally, that wouldn't bother me, however...

We're dealing with him.

BAHAHAHAHA!

He's a much bigger troll than I am!

Wait... who am I talking to anyways?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Rickyboy was eaten! He was (click to expand):

You are Ronald McDonald, mascot of the McDonald's chain of fast food restaurants! Since all clowns are evil, you are in the evil third party of this game!
Your power is the Fry Cook. You can give a poisoned burger to a player each night. If the player chooses to eat the burger at any point in the game, they will become poisoned, and have a 50% chance at dying the next phase, and that chance decreases the next 3 phases (50, 25, 10), until they will be automatically cured. They will only be told that they received a burger and not from who, as well.

Role: Ronald McDonald
Series: McDonald's
Alignment: Clowns
Power: Fry Cook
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Suddenly, a shout could be heard.

"Avada Kedavra!"

The spell zoomed in from nowhere and hit...

noone?

Or at least noone you could see...

CreeperTNTman's time is now! He was (click to expand):

You are John Cena, 15x WWE World Champion Wrestler! You are also famous, however, for appearing out of nowhere in short internet clips.
This is why you are the bodyguard in this game. You can choose a person to protect each night and if that person is attacked that night, there is a 50% chance that you will shoot out of nowhere and die in their place!

Role: John Cena
Series: WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment)
Alignment: Innocent
Power: Bodyguard
Night Results are being sent right now. If you don't receive anything, you didn't do anything and nothing happened to you at night.

This phase will end tomorrow, the 29th December at 7 PM CET unless there is an extension requested!

Also I'm looking for somebody to replace nahfackler (in case he doesn't get back before I get to replace him), so if you aren't in the game and interested, pm me!

Jukebox:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Make sure to not visit the circus this holiday
Apparently you can't visit McDonalds either.
Just stay at home kids, while they slaughter each other.

On a more serious note, do any of you know who was protected?
Or if you were protected, do you know who attempted to kill you?

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
@Freakworld About the bodyguard role. I'm used to it being 50% chance of the bodyguard dying in the victim's place and the other 50% being the attacker dying, so I'm not sure if "shooting out of nowhere AND dying" is supposed to be OR dying, since it was written in kind of a confusing way. Could you clear that up for us?

Also, guys, let's be careful not to fall into a long no-lynching cycle this time. I think most of us kind of let our guard down with the last two setups.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
@Freakworld About the bodyguard role. I'm used to it being 50% chance of the bodyguard dying in the victim's place and the other 50% being the attacker dying, so I'm not sure if "shooting out of nowhere AND dying" is supposed to be OR dying, since it was written in kind of a confusing way. Could you clear that up for us?

Also, guys, let's be careful not to fall into a long no-lynching cycle this time. I think most of us kind of let our guard down with the last two setups.
I believe that it was a 50% chance of success (protecting target) and not 50% chance of dying in their place and 50% kll the killer.

Also, with the previous games, in 14, we had no incentive to lynch because a) the mafia weren't killing and b) we had process of elimination to kill off the mafia. By the time they started killing, it was down to like 3 people.

Also, we haven't had any contribution from:
Blie
IanAnth
Henniboy
Bobtheblob

Shall we just lynch the lurkers?

Last edited:

SleeknFoxy

Omnipotent Bat Overlord
Greenie
Jun 20, 2014
I believe that it was a 50% chance of success (protecting target) and not 50% chance of dying in their place and 50% kll the killer.

Also, with the previous games, in 14, we had no incentive to lynch because a) the mafia weren't killing and b) we had process of elimination to kill off the mafia. By the time they started killing, it was down to like 3 people.
So the question is who was John Cena protecting and who attacked

Last edited:

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013

Also, we haven't had any contribution from:
Blie
IanAnth
Henniboy
SleeknFoxy
Bobtheblob

Shall we just lynch the lurkers?
1) I wasn't saying that the innocents made the wrong move back then, I was saying that people might be used to waiting a long time by now and this is a setup where that would be a wrong movie.

2) Lurking, contrary to popular belief, is really not that big of a hint to someone being mafia; it has a lot more to do with the player than the alignment. But if the game keeps going without direction, then I don't know what else to do. We could lynch nahfackler if he doesn't get a replacement, since he's clearly the least active.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
1) I wasn't saying that the innocents made the wrong move back then, I was saying that people might be used to waiting a long time by now and this is a setup where that would be a wrong movie.
post incoming soon (10 hours?), but #vote nafackler

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
If anyone actually knows nahfackler is active do tell, otherwise don't lynch him. If he is mafia, he's not doing anything and we can basicly leave him out untill the end. But if he is innocent he is a potential extra day/night cycle for innocents to live. Unless he is active don't lynch him #vote no one

Bobtheblob

A Very Blobby Blob, That Happens To Be Called Bob.
Greenie
Feb 1, 2014
I haven't posted anything because i have nothing worth posting.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Bodyguard actually was a 50% chance of success, yes.

"Shooting out of nowhere" = "Coming out of nowhere"

also

less than an hour left unless somebody wants more time!

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
I also have nothing I feel would contribute to discussion yet. Just because people haven't posted for all eyes to see, doesn't mean that they haven't been active in private conversations.

Lynching inactives is a generally bad idea, and really isn't much better than randomly guessing. #vote no one.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
End of Day 2

Nothing happened once again.

"Great!", you thought.

"I finally have time to build my ultimate Yu-Gi-Oh Deck!"

"Yu-Gi-Oh is out since at least 5 years.", somebody argued.

"What did you say about me?!?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Nobody was lynched! It is now Night 3! Please submit night actions now!

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Jukebox:

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Eh, my vote was more of a suggestion. At some point we are going to lynch someone, we just can't rely on night phases to win.
Eventually we will have to lynch someone.

Look, I understand that there is a difference between inactivity and lurking, but there is only one way to really find out. Nah and everyone else, if you can at least post 1 single post, then we know that you are involved in this game (to some degree).
If we come to the end of day 3 and somebody hasn't posted ANYTHING, I think we should lynch them because

a) If they are town, they aren't using their role and/or vote, so we aren't losing anything if we lynch them if they are unwilling to do anything.

BUT

b) On the off chance that they are mafia, we have just score a point ;)

and also c) If we put them under pressure, they might actually start to contribute to the game.

Finally d) This game is based around the concept of UNinformed majority against the informed minority. Our primary goal as town is to gather information (who is scum, who aint).

So yea.
Any thoughts?

(Also, Ian and Nah are the only ones yet to post.)

Status
Not open for further replies.