• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia - Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I rated blie's post agree because my reason is the same. I guess that wasn't very clear. So, same thing that blie said.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
I'm all for lynching nahfackler tomorrow if he doesn't respond. Like it or not, it's better to take a chance by lynching him if he's not involved at all, rather than waiting and doing nothing.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Sorry, I don't have time for this until 1st January probably so I'll extend the phase until then. More infos soon.

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
Ok Creeper, What good would it do if I was Eliminated? I'm sorry if I wasn't involved for the first week, I was spending time with my family and traveling. I didn’t notice the game started until I returned, but I’ll be involved a little more now that I am back.
I'm sorry Creeper that I wasn't involved quite as much as you would've liked me to be,

So until evidence is presented against me,

#votenoone

Last edited:

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Don't want to resurrect myself, but it's currently nightphase nah, besides judging by freaks posts, I believe you were replaced by a replacement (don't quote me on that)

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
@rickyboy320 I think the reason that freak said a replacement is no longer needed is because nah confirmed he was here to freak via his pm. Thats what I assumed anyways.

Easy test though: If you replaced nah can you confirm that this has happened?

nahfackler

Peon
Aug 8, 2014
I can confirm that I did reply to Freak saying that I am in the game

he accepted my reasoning for being absent.

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Ok Creeper, What good would it do if I was Eliminated? I'm sorry if I wasn't involved for the first week, I was spending time with my family and traveling. I didn’t notice the game started until I returned, but I’ll be involved a little more now that I am back.
I'm sorry Creeper that I wasn't involved quite as much as you would've liked me to be,

#votenoone
1) Creeper already thoroughly explained why he wanted to lynch you.
2) It doesn't really apply to you anymore now that you're in the game.
3) It's still night, you can't vote yet.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
End of Night 3

Okay, I got this. Tonight we'll kill...

this person!

*presses a button*

*presses the button again*

Goddamnit. *hits the desk with an accelerated fist* I hate it when this happens.

iAy dios mio, NO!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No-one has died! It is now Day 3! This phase will end tomorrow at 7 PM CET!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jukebox:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014

#votenoone
#vote nahfackler

That came out way too harsh, scrapping this post.
Sincere apologies everyone, I did not intend that to be like that.

Also, it isn't my sole goal to lynch him. Different motives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Freakworld
On a side note, I might not be able to access the forums for the next 2 days.

Last edited:

henniboy321

Chicken eater
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
wow creeper, give the guy some privacy. He isn't obligated to tell you everything. Besides what is the point to lynch him now, he is back and ready to contribute (even if it is in color).

Besides why do you want to lynch anyway? because you are angry he wasn't here for 3 days?

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
Agreed. You've argued against Nah for not giving information and now explained that your lynching is for "different motives".

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
Well Idk what creeper2 said, BUT since it seems pointless to vote off nah now that he is back and ready to particpate~ and nobody has countered creepers vote yet:
#vote nobody

Status
Not open for further replies.