• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia - Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Player List (16 Players):
Blie
IanAnth
Pieceofcheese
CreeperTNTman
Creeper2685
Halex
Zatharel
Henniboy
SleeknFoxy
Rickyboy
Bobtheblob
Awkward_Hamster
Nahfackler
Rmanimal
DistinctMadness
ElectroUnderwear

Everyone except for @nahfackler has confirmed (and agreed) so we'll start the game tomorrow at 7 PM CET (6 PM GMT, 1 PM EST, etc.).

Also I'll announce now that we will start the game on a Night Phase, as opposed to a Day Phase. I have my reasons for that. Most definately.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
"So what do we do now?", somebody asked. You couldn't quite make out who it was.

"Of course.", you thought to yourself. "I don't even know who these people are!"

Dusk. Most people seemed to know what this meant. Others started randomly talking to themselves for some reason.

"We have to get ready for the mafia's first assault."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: The flavor text is not intended give clues about what roles there are in the game (most of the time).

It is now Night 1. Time to send in Nightactions! The phase will be over in 24 hours from now (tomorrow at 6 PM GMT), unless multiple people either request an extension or everybody is afk. If I have to end the phase later I will say so before the phase ends.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jukebox:

https://soundcloud.com/briannburke/epicmafia-night

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
End of Night 1

Did you hear that?

Hear what?

The sound of millions of voices suddenly crying out in terror and suddenly being silenced? That's my favorite! UWEE HEE HEE!

No, that was more like...

Suddenly, one of the group fell.

More like... more like that, you know.

It was the Mafia!

The mob wants to get the clowns again HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Let them come. Let them do it! I want them to do it... Come and get us...

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pieceofcheese has fallen! He was (click to expand)

You are Kefka Palazzo, the main villain from the game Final Fantasy 6. You are a truly insane clown(?), who only seeks for one thing: to destroy the world. Also has a famous 16-bit laugh.
You are the Sorcerer! You have a variety of different spells that you can use that are explained in your quicktopic.

Role: Kefka Palazzo
Series: Final Fantasy
Alignment: Clowns
Power: Sorcerer

The Clowns have been revealed!

Night Results are being sent right now. If you don't receive anything, you didn't do anything and nothing happened to you at night.

This phase is probably going to be 48 hours long since tomorrow is Christmas etc., so it will end at 7 PM CEST on the 26th of December unless enough people request something else. Thank.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jukebox:

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
Something has happened!

"Hm I could've sworn I saw someone tonight... Oh well, it was nobody important."

Carry on.

awkward_hamster

Active Player
Greenie
Jan 4, 2014
So does that mean clowns are good or bad? If they're bad and have a quick topic then we are pretty much screwed judging by forum involvement last game. If they are neutral, then we have a chance I guess.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
Speculation:
We are facing either a cult, serial killer alignment thing or multiball.
EDIT: Or maybe something else. Its just speculation.

I don't like any of these things. It was stated that there was a quicktopic, so we know that the clowns aren't just a single player.
Probably isn't multiball, otherwise we would have two night kills.

Anyone got any information that they can provide? Remember, this game is about the Informed minority against the Uninformed majority. If we can become the Informed majority, we will have a much higher chance of winning.

@Freakworld How many mafiosi are we facing?

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
There is clearly a clown faction, of which piece was maybe the leader. The fact that he gets different spells makes his seem pretty powerful. My guess it that they are neutral, but so far anything could be happening. The real question is: what is their win condition? That could mean the difference between them siding with us or with the mafia.

EDIT: #vote nobody
To avoid a vote snipe

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Why would piece die if he was a bad guy? This indicates a level of disorganization among the mafia.
Either that or the clowns are a separate faction from the mafia, the latter of which is what I think is more likely.
Not really, it could also very easily indicate that there is a vigilante-type role we don't know about. Judging from how Kefka as a character is pretty evil, it isn't very off to say that their win condition could easily be against ours.

That said, I'd also like to note the fact that judging from:
"This game, for the first time in a minr mafia, features fully individual roles which are all based off of popular fictional characters! I've let my imagination run wild and tried to come up with a cast as varied as possible, in order to include as many different roles as possible as well."

Freak obviously chooses characters from games like Zelda or Final Fantasy or other internet-related places that have cult fanbases. If we want to learn more about this group of Clowns, it may be a good idea to think about what other internet-related clowns can be roles here. I'd also like to encourage everyone who has some blanks about their role to Google their role name.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
End of Day 1

Vote Tally:

Nobody - 1

Nobody was lynched!

That message echoed through the room from somewhere.

The town got together again.

"Clowns? GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I HATE CLOWNS!"

"Well this game oughta be funny amirite?"

"Well at least I'm not dead.", you thought. "Not yet, anyways."

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

This phase is going to be 48 hours long again because I'll likely not be here at 7 PM CET tomorrow.

Please send in Night Actions until the 28th December, 19:00 CET.

Thank.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jukebox:

Status
Not open for further replies.