• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR Mafia Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Campfire 4.2
Based on all of the events that happened on the first few days, they were certian that the glitch had to be:
-Henniboy321
-Jagman77
-HC12345

Vote on who you think is the glitch in the next 24 hours.​

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
well, unless the smuggler gets voted out here, I think that its almost certain victory for the players.

concidering the options, I think Ill continue my nomination, unless further evidence comes up.

is getting rid of me really what you want to do?

*vote HC12345

Last edited:

ElectroUnderwear

some guy
Greenie
Nov 4, 2013
Might not get computer time for a while, so I'm gonna vote now.
#vote jagman77
If we're wrong, we've still won. All four suspects could be lynched before the glitch gets all of us.

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
*Vote jagman77

Since 2 of 4 suspected glitches are voting for HC, I'll just go ahead and follow the confirmed good guy.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
(Distinct you coming out of inactivity literally ended the game)
Campfire 4.3

Convinced that they had found the glitch, they threw HC12345 into the fire. The instant he died they heard a huge boom off in the distance and a huge beam of light appeared in the direction X was in.

HC12345, a glitch, was thrown into the fire, undoing most of the corruption that was on the map.

With that, they knew that they were finally safe and could adventure to the town in peace.​

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
A haiku to the winners:

Lemmer killed me off,
But in the end, Good has won.
Well done, old teammates.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
EPILOGUE

After reaching X, they began setting up core points and scouting out the map. After much terraforming, they restored the airship and begun restoring the parkours. The handful of corrupt areas were quickly built into additional maps by the best map builders. The corrupt objects returned back to their original states, and after much hard work, zero re-opened.

It was a new day for zero. For opportunity and creativity. For community and comradery. But most importantly, for fueling rage quits for many years to come.

THE END

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Featuring:

Ajdj123321 as the Game Master/ Storyteller

-HC12345 & Lemmer5 as the glitches
-Henniboy and Pieceofcheese as detectives
-Corygolfanatic and jagman77 as the smugglers
- ElectroUnderwear, jkjkelly1, TheForgottenUser, halex44, CreeperTNTman198, Srentiln, Zatharel, and Yeroc424 as blues
- Benjymon, Freakworld, and Distinctmadness as whites

(All roles and items were distributed using a random number generator, in case anyone was wondering)

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
ERMAHGERD WE WON
gg everyone
Special thanks to:
-henni, for the reports
-Forgot, for....being the mafia legend he always is.
-Dist, for saving the day and stopping to be afk.

jagman77

Killer of Very Large Horses
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
No problem, I went to go send my move in the night that sren and forgot died, and saw it was one minute since the game had moved on...

Status
Not open for further replies.