• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

MINR Mafia Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a Gouda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
not gonna bother voting, because if I do people would probably be like "ooh, he's the gliiiiiitch!!1!1!"

*vote nobody

MeisterXehanort

The best user.
Greenie
Oct 27, 2013
*Vote Nobody

Not enough of a reason to vote Creeper atm, and the other options seem pretty lame to me.

+What piece said above.

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Alright. I'm going to recap everything I know for sure right now and everything I think might be true.

LIST OF PLAYERS
TheForgottenUser (I_F0rgot) - Good Guy
creeperTNTman198 - Good Guy
Zatharel - Good Guy
jkjkelly1 - Good Guy
Srentiln - Good Guy
ElectroUnderwear-Good Guy
Freakworld-Good Guy

Yeroc424 - Blue, DEAD
halex44 - Blue, DEAD
lemmer5-GLITCH
henniboy321
Pieceofcheese87
corygolfanatic
DistinctMadness
HC12345
jagman77

_Benjymon_ - Probably not a griefer

Sidenote: People who have items can PM me what they have and then give them to me this campfire. Using this method, I can prove you are good. Don't worry, I'll give them back. :p

Last edited:

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'll be updating that list as time progresses. I will also simply put players as good or unknown to avoid telling the Glitches who to target.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Campfire 2.3
After much heated discussion and login drawn, they realized they had hit a logical dead-end.

Nobody was thrown into the fire.

Meanwhile...
One of the glitches had been hard at working trying to reason out the events of the past few days. Suddenly, it clicked for him and he realized he wasn't alone with his corrupted powers. Over the last few hours of daylight he socialized around to finally figure out who the other glitch was. He pulled him off to the side and questioned him. His logic was solid, he had found the other glitch!

Special event: The glitches have been paired up.

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3
ALL POWER ROLES SEND ME YOUR MOVES IN THE NEXT 24H

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
(Sorry this took so long there was a lot to write)
Events of day 3

They group climbed out of the cave system to see that they were in what appeared to be desert wastelands in all directions. The group realized they would need more food and split up in order to find what animals and plants they could. However, one of the blues had other plans.

He followed behind lemmer5 until they were far enough behind. He walked up, bow in hand, and said "I know who you are."
Before he had time to react the blue drew his corrupted bow and fired a an arrow of pure energy at him. Lemmer's last words were "I'll have my revenge on you!"

lemmer5, a glitch, was killed by a blue wielding corrupted object 2.

The rest of the groups converged at the site of the explosion only to realize that another member had gone missing.
After a head count, they realized that corygolfanatic had gone missing they then saw the following in chat.
corygolfanatic (A smuggler) has left the game

Confused as to how he got off the server (It's the best server ever there's no reason to leave!), the group continued onward. After traveling a significant distance, they saw a bunch of chunks that were unloaded and empty. While the rest of the group stopped, one member kept walking, in his eyes, the chunks were loaded. He saw a house and wanted to beat the others to it. Before the rest of the group had time to react, he walked over the edge fell to his doom.

TheForgottenUser, a blue, was touched by a glitch, walked onto unloaded chunks, and fell into the void.

Concerned with the loss of multiple members in one day, they realized they needed to speed up their journey to X. One of the blues managed to get obsidian during their time underground, so he constructed a nether portal.
"What if it's not safe?" one of the group asked.
"Fine, I'll go in first." Said Srentiln, the blue who constructed the portal.

He went in and found that the unloaded chunks in the overworld had been moved into the nether.
He saw a house and decided to see if there were and useful supplies. After taking a few steps inside he felt incredibly sick. He fell to his knees, and in immense pain, looked for a potion of healing. He could not find any healing potions, and his state was rapidly getting worse. In a fit of mental pain and severe hallucination, he inched towards the bed, crawling on his hands. He reached out trying to sleep in the bed, hoping it would make his sickness go away when...

KABOOM!
Srentiln, a blue, was touched by a glitch and forgot all minecraft logic, causing him to sleep in a bed in the nether, and explode.

The rest of the group waited for hours, hoping that Sren would come back. Concerned that he had been killed by something inside, they boarded up the portal, set up a small fortress, and setup camp for the night.

It is now campfire 3, make your nominations in the next 48h
(I may not be on tomorrow, hence the extension)

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Well that was fun. Sren and I are dead, but we got lem on the way out. Best of luck to everyone, especially the remaining glitch. They've been a sneaky sun uv' a gun.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Ima make this super dramatic.

It has been some time before the first campfire, where there were accusations, friendships broken and lots of deception used.
But, the time has come, when the game, might be coming to an end.
According to Forgot's list of players, Which I have updated,
we have 4 power role claims and 5 confirmed innocents.
There cannot be 4 power roles, since one has died (cory)
ONE OF THE POWER ROLE CLAIMS
IS THE GLITCH.

And from what the other 4 innocents and I have discussed,there's a high chance of it being:
*nominate pieceofcheese

Even if we're wrong, it's still gg for the good guys, because we also have the other Power role claims.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
because i came to this conclusion, and because of the events concerning the death of cory, *nominate pieceofcheese87

Status
Not open for further replies.