• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia Round 7: The Story Book

Status
Not open for further replies.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
So we are unable to communicate at all outside of this thread? no skype, pm, in game, anything? thats no fun :/

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Actually, it makes it quite tactic based.. Figure out how you can talk to your team while the other team doesn't know nothing..

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
In this thread only. Except for antagonists. They can talk in a PM I'll provide.

And keep in mind I never said that it was against the rules. I just said that if you're caught, you're killed.

halex44

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Greenie
Nov 6, 2013
Technically speaking if someone communicates with you outside the thread are you allowed to report them or do you have to find out directly

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
sren has said he's going to sit this round out
Sofa hasn't done a round since round 2
I don't think flash has been on for months

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
so since im 2 people, do i get 2 lives? And while we're at it, piece is 87 pieces of cheese, so shouldnt he get 87 lives? :p

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013

A few of the more sensitive members were crying. This had never been what he--or any of the characters--had expected. After his initial shock, it didn't take him long to piece together what had happened. DistinctMadness, taking a final glance at what used to be Chad, turned to TheForgottenUser.
"HOW COULD YOU?" he shouted. The others, save perhaps AJ, who was distraught at the loss of his friend, turned to witness the confrontation.
"How could I have wh-"
"How could you have KILLED him?" Distinct yelled at a very confused host.
"Distinct," Cory said, placing his hand on the Madman's shoulder, "I know we're all a little upset right now, but try to be rational. What proof do you have?"
"Remember how we passed around the book at the start? HE looked first, then Chad, then the rest of us. HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO COULD HAVE DONE IT!"

~~~~~
Faces were changing all around him. Shock to anger. Depression to madness. He had to act quickly if he were to save himself.
"Guys, you're making a mistake..." he managed weakly.
"Then how else did he die?" asked Benymon.
"I- I don't know. Please, trust me. I promise I didn't do it."
Next to Chad, AJ stood up, wiping tears from his face. He advanced on TheForgottenUser.
"AJ," he said, moving backwards, "AJ. Please. I didn't do it."
TheForgottenUser stumbled backwards, tripping on the book as he did so. He hit the forest floor, staring up at the raging behemoth. The only thing he could feel was panic. Looking around at the stone-cold faces, he knew that there would be no rescue. He had no way to prove his innocence. Everything made sense.
"AJ. What are you doing?" TheForgottenUser squeaked out.
AJ, face flushed with anger, uttered just three words, "KILLING HIS KILLER!"
As a last desperate defense, he grabbed the book and raised his arms above his head.

~~~~~
AJ got up. Nobody really wanted to look in the direction TheForgottenUser- or what was left of him. Only Piece had the nerve to go up and get the book off of his body. Wiping blood off of the cover and backside, he opened it up. Inside detailed all that had happened so far. Closing the book before anyone could see what had happened, he quickly hit the 'e key' and placed it in his inventory.
Most of the others were a wreck. AJ was sitting against a tree stump in the distance, face a mixture of agony and anger. Nobody wanted to talk to him right now. Many of the others' spirits were low as well. Setting up camp took them far longer than it should have, and when it got dark, they were all too eager to head to sleep. Perhaps they could forget what had happened that day.

NOTES:
  • Role PM's have been sent. Please confirm. (They are all different, don't bother comparing)
  • TheForgottenUser is now dead.
  • There are No Clues in Chapter One.
  • The day starts Night 1. Days are 48 hours, Nights 24 or until they have made a decision.
  • In order to balance this a little better (and make it more interesting), there is a single role known as the Antihero. They may do whatever they so please, and are not aligned with either group.
  • Please remember to read the rules. Should the book be damaged... they might disappear.

Last edited:

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
Hey guys, can we not troll Day 1?

Alright so, I'm loving this round already. The concept is well planned, good job Forgot!

I do have a question though:
Is this like any other day? Like do we talk and lynch or is there something specific we need to do today?

Also love how I'm the only one without a title ^.^

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
Why thank you. As was mentioned at the bottom of the chapter, this Round starts Night One. I'm currently waiting on the Antagonists' decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.