• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia VIII: Biomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
In, and quite happy at how quickly this got posted.
Forgot, I was ready to host. I just didn't have the time. Now i do have the time :D

What does it mean "The Lower Extreme Hills grants action to the Higher extreme hills"?
Sorry, thats meant to be access. You can only move into the higher extreme hills from a lower extreme hills square. I'll post the map when the game starts, and you will see what I mean better then

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Current List of Participants:
1. Henni
2. Spon
3. Coolgolfer
4. Blie
5. Jk
6. Distinct
7. Yeroc
8. Ian
9. Freak
10. Bstrey
11. Ricky
12. Grave
13. Sren
14. Cory
15. Forgot
16. Lord
17. Electro
18. Zath

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Quick reminder that signups close in just under 22 hours. Role PM's will be sent at that time, and the map will be posted

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
Creeper watched as the players tried to familiarize themselves with the new layout. But as he watched, he saw that it would be no fun if the players just stayed where they were in corners with swords so that they couldn't be killed. So he created a map, and put it in a shrine for all to see. However, he decided that, if the mafia were ever about to lose, the shrine would be lost forever…

Alright guys, sign ups are now over. As promised, here is the map of the area.
http://imgur.com/ZR3UkCa
Lime green is plains biomes, Yellow is desert biomes, Dark green is forest, Gray is lower extreme hills, and Blue is upper extreme hills.

Movement will occur during the day time. To move, message me the square # that you want to go to. Upper left is square 1 (its a plains biome), and lower right is square 16 (its a upper extreme hills biome)

Expect role PM's shortly.

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
All roles and spawn points have been sent out.

IT IS NOW THE DAWN OF THE FIRST DAY. THE GAME HAS NOW BEGUN.

Also, a strange portal has appeared on square 2. Who knows where it could lead…
All players have 3 environmental hearts for the whole game. Mafia kills and lynches are both insta kills, as are some environmental hazards. The risk of those hazards is reasonable low though

Last edited:

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Let's start this quickly, shall we?
After a few discussions, #vote blie4 to be lynched.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Really? Is this because of suspicion, or because I know too much? I've told both you Grave, and you yeroc, some substantial information ... And the other innocents will see that I'm truthful when I die and I'm innocent. I've also heard from you Grave that there is a hidden motive to this game. What is this motive? I cannot be sure, but if you read the small black text after the biomes section of the first post, you'll see that there is a nether biome too. And I have a feeling the inhabitants of this nether biome will let loose on all of us, or at least us innocents. So if I do die, take what I said into consideration. I'm innocent.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
WO WO WO WO WO WO WO!!!!! Guys calm yourselves, while if you provided some reasoning as to why you're voting blie i might believe you but you have both said jackshit. If you guys are wrong i hope you realize that everyone else is coming after you.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
We can justify our votes after the lynch, if people are okay with that. In reality, I don't expect all of you to, but there are reasons that I will hold off from saying this early.

Status
Not open for further replies.