• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia VIII: Biomes

Status
Not open for further replies.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
As Distinct said, none of you have expressed any reason as to why you've voted me, except for yeroc, who states he had a few discussions. He definitely didn't have that discussion here. Mind telling me what I did to arouse such suspicion? Also, I hope most of you will believe the things I said when I die and I'm found innocent. You'll see.

Edit: Typos. Also wanted to add this:
I don't think we have enough solid evidence to convict anyone yet. I for one am innocent, which is why I believe this. I think we should vote someone later when we have actual proof to convict him/her.

#vote nobody

Last edited:

Gravebound

Player
Greenie
Mar 26, 2014
I think you misunderstood one thing I mentioned - the so-called 'hidden motives' - as far as I am aware, there's no such thing.
I merely meant that we have our reasons for what we did.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Well Grave, you swore on your beard (and I know your beard is quite substantial) that you were innocent. I returned that by swearing on my unborn child that I was innocent as well. You expressed trust in me that you believed my innocence, yet after we finished this pleasant conversation, you voted me out. What's that about?

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
As I'm the one that came up with the decision, I will do the explaining after the first lynch occurs.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Well I hope its a sufficient explanation for wanting to kill an innocent. :p

Edit: I'd like to withdraw and change my vote. Yeroc has no evidence of voting me, and I don't see why anyone would follow his vote without any proof of my guilt whatsoever.

#vote yeroc424

Last edited:

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
As I'm the one that came up with the decision, I will do the explaining after the first lynch occurs.
Hmmmmmm.....yeroc coming up with the decision and gaining an early hold over other people....it is suspicious to me, but as I say each and every time, I want to gain more insight on my fellow participants before I start voting.

#Vote Pedro

TheForgottenUser

Honorary green
Greenie
Whitey
Nov 3, 2013
I'll go ahead and wait. Yeroc isn't stupid enough to kill so early unless he reaps massive rewards. Let's just hope he's on the Innocent side.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Hmm, I'm utterly confused. I need to think for a bit. Until tomorrow, or maybe I won't vote at all, I'm withdrawing my vote.

Like I said, I don't know where yeroc got any incriminating evidence against me from, as I didn't even talk to him, but alright.

IanAnth66

Something clever
Mod
Dec 13, 2013
I'm staying silent too, if anyone was wondering. I dont think its time to be calling things like this, but thats just me.

Apr 16, 2014
aint it strange how right off the bat yeroc votes blie? and saying it was because of discussions... seams suspicious to me, maybe trying moat everyone into voting blie, so he can seam clean... but im waiting to vote : 3

Spontida10

Peon
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
o_o the game starts today and ready a lynch.

We shall see who is innocent/mafia if blie dies and ends up being innocent...

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I'd make a joke, but too many people would just accuse me of metagaming for it :p

corygolfanatic

Panther Guitar Player
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Based on previous experiences, yeroc will not do something without good evidence and reason.

#VOTE Blie4

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I'm gonna just wait.
Like Forgot said I'm pretty sure from past games that yeroc wouldn't vote day 1 unless he has some really good leads. Or, unless he is mafia, that is.

blie4

Not a Peon
Greenie
Nov 3, 2013
Well, I suppose I'll just have to go self-sacrificing then. Hopefully when you all see that I'm innocent, you'll believe the things I said. Gg, everyone.

DistinctMadness

Old Green
Greenie
Nov 2, 2013
o_o the game starts today and ready a lynch.

We shall see who is innocent/mafia if blie dies and ends up being innocent...
Not true, for all we know yeroc could be removing an innocent for reasons like maybe yeroc would get a power-up or something.
Based on previous experiences, yeroc will not do something without good evidence and reason.

#VOTE Blie4
#vote blie4
ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS

#Vote Blie4
Jumping on the bandwagon here aren't we. None of you have proposed a reason as to why to murder blie other than "yeroc probs is right but we don't actually know but YOLO." This makes me suspicious of all 3 of ya.

At least yeroc said he would explain himself after

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.