• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XIX: Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatharel

Другар
Op
Board
Nov 5, 2013
I do really believe they Yeroc and Zath are on my side. But I'm gonna hold off on voting until either Grave or Ant post. Also, if you guys can explain how Zath knew this "code word" on night 1' that would be great.
When he messaged me anonymously, the message included three possible code words (1 for innocent, 1 for indep., 1 for mafia). I used the one for innocent in my post.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
No response by Grave or ant so far. Btw, if anyone could tell me how to tag, or tag Grave and Ant themselves, that would be great.

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
You put a @ symbol in front of their forum name, which will tag them. My personal opinion is that it's stupid to do so though. They know where this thread is, and if they both don't have a strong desire to check as frequently as others, consider the reasons why.

AliBlossoms

Active Player
Greenie
Apr 13, 2017
I would have been posting things for a few days but I was on a vacation.

I'm a innocent, I just haven't been paying attention to the game, I'm sorry.

I could answer questions if people want me to.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
DAY 5 RESULTS
~~~~~
Antonio had no idea what to do. He was out of ideas, while people died around him. As the day dawned, he stayed slient as yeroc gladly welcomed Zatharel into the Mail Bros, due to the unexpected opening from the night before. While also stating Zath as innocent, when questioned by Edan, he said he could never prove his innocence, but he could prove his independence. That seened to satisfy Edan.

Edan then started to question Antonio, but Zath didn't think this was enough. Zatharel judged Antonio to be guilty. He declared him responsible, and sought to see him punished for his crimes. He voted Antonio to be the one to meet his end, and allow the Innocents to survive another day. Yeroc matched Zath and piled a second vote onto Ant.

By this time, Edan decided that there was no changing course, and he decided to take a rish. Surely Ant must be Mafia, surely...
It was his only hope. He added a third final vote, sealing Antonio's fate and banishing him from this world.

But that was a mistake.
~~~~~
VOTE COUNT

[3] AntonioT111 - Zatharel, yeroc424, Edan456

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?

ANTONIOT111, THE INNOCENT, WAS BANISHED BY THE MAFIA!

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
NIGHT 5 RESULTS
~~~~~
As Antonio collapsed, yeroc smiled at Zath. All he could respond with was a sigh of relief. Insurance that he and his TULIPs would survive. Grave crept up behind them, and stood with them, relishing their survival. Their goal was not destruction after all, but to avoid it.

Edan stood, nervous, as he noticed yeroc smile. He could only guess at what was to come, and whatever it was, it wasn't good. He felt like he would die. He turned, hoping the others wouldn't notice him, and tried to sneak away. He crep- and was smashed in the head with something from behind, sending him crashing to the ground. Struggling to get up, he noticed an unusual smell.

It smelled like...

it smelled like TNT?

~~~~~

BOOM!

EDAN456, THE INNOCENT, WAS VAPORISED BY THROWING TNT - AND ENDGAMED!

THE INNOCENTS HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED

ZATHAREL, THE HIJACKER, HAS SURVIVED THE SLAUGHTER (WITH HIS TULIPS) - AND WON!
GRAVEBOUND, THE GRAVE KEEPER, AVOIDED THE MASSACRE - AND WON!

YEROC424, THE ROGUE, HAS WEATHERED THE STORM - AND WON!

GAME OVER!

Last edited:

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
SETUP:
INNOCENTS: 11 MAFIA: 3 INDEPENDENTS: 2

SLEEKNFOXY - THE INNOCENT LEADER:
You have been spearheading the retributionist movement against those who are guilty since the very beginning. You are held with so much respect that should you step out into the public eye, everybody will know your presence and innocence. The crowds will rise up and be reinvigorated at your presence...

ABILITIES:
Respect: Have your innocence publicly confirmed at any point, and send the crowd into a fury.

~~Mod Note: Activating Respect = Innocence Confirmed (by me), +24 hours, double lynch~~

Win Condition: Eliminate all who oppose your cause

RMANIMAL - THE INVESTIGATOR:
Due to your *ahem* past “successes” as the Chief Investigator, you have been granted the position once more to bring retribution down upon the Guilty. Eagerly you joined the fight, hoping to live up to your name once more.

ABILITIES:
Lucky Investigate: Target any player to find out their alignment.

BSTREY - THE PROTECTOR:
For as long as anyone can remember, you have been the protector for of Nature, caring for every animal that ever existed. But now, with the recent insurgence against those that have destroyed this world, you willingly agreed to sacrifice yourself for cause, using your skills to possibly save lives more important than your own.

ABILITIES:
Guard: Target any player not targeted the previous night to protect them from a single kill attempt. This will be redirected to you.

SWIMMY1212 - THE THIEF:
In the name of a little fun and chaos, you trained yourself in secret to manipulate the powers of others. However, as fun as it may be, you still do it for the cause. Retribution must be served. Those who are guilty must die.

ABILITIES:
Steal: Target any player to gain their role. They will lose theirs. This can be used in any phase. Targeting those who oppose your cause will cause the action to fail.

PRO LUMA - THE FORSAKEN LEADER:
You understand the crimes that people have commit to justify their own insanity. You formed the Mafia with two other scared people, both pushed into secrecy but the retribution they faced. Using their unique abilities, you hoped to be able to form a cohesive unit that could survive the oncoming slaughter.

ABILITIES:
Grave Digger [Factional]: Attempt to kill one player
TULIP Communication [Factional]: Communicate with your faction buddies.
Determination [Passive] [1-Shot]: Randomly redirects any kill attempts. This will override your night kill.
Win Condition: Eliminate the innocents

ZATHAREL - THE HIJACKER:
All you ever wanted to do was to cultivate your TULIP garden in peace, but now your very existence has been deemed a crime. You are forced into the Mafia just so your TULIPS have the possibility of survival. Amidst all of the blame and hate, you try to stay strong. You are able to exploit your TULIPS to manipulate those with power.

ABILITIES:
TULIP Hypnosis: Control one player’s actions per night. You must state the action and the target.
Hallucinations [Passive]: Roleblock the player you targeted the previous night.

GRAVEBOUND - THE GRAVE KEEPER:
As gatekeeper of the tombs, many blame you for the quantity of bodies that pass through your possession. So when the opportunity to strike is offered to you by the Forsaken Leader, you take it gladly. Using your investigation skills learned through the trade, you are able to discover what power people may hold.

ABILITIES:
Casualty Investigation: Target one player to attempt to learn their role.

YEROC424 - THE ROGUE:
You’ve been in the game long enough to understand the Innocent’s fanatical mindset, and while you are sympathetic towards the Mafia, it is fun to just spill a little blood. Universally feared, the Town and the Mafia is equally cautious of you, but you are free to join either faction. You have a night job in the recently formed the Mail Bros to fill your spare time.

ABILITIES:
Self-Recruit [Factional]: Target a faction leader to join their faction. You will receive their win condition.
Mail Delivery [Odd-Nights]: Send an anonymous message to any player.

Win Condition: Survive

CREEPERTNTMAN198 - THE INSANE:
Were you ever the same you since you were stabbed in the side and fell through time and space? You seek vengeance now, but this time, everyone is responsible. It is a miracle you got a job at the Mail Bros.

ABILITIES:
Annihilate [Factional] [Odd-Nights]: Attempt to kill one person
Mail Delivery [Even-Nights]: Send an anonymous message to any player.

Win Condition: Survive

Last edited:

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
Tricked by propaganda ;-; gg all. I wanna know what was up with rick's colours. If I could go back, I would ask Zath why he voted Ant instead of Grave.

Alphaesia

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
NIGHT ACTIONS:

NIGHT 1:
SleeknFoxy did nothing.
rmanimal investigated bstrey (and returned Innocent).
bstrey protected yeroc424.
swimmy1212 did nothing.
Pro Luma killed rmanimal.
Zatharel did nothing.
Gravebound investigated swimmy1212 (and returned his abilities).
yeroc424 mailed Zatharel.
creeperTNTman198 killed swimmy1212.
Anonymous said:
Hi deary,

How has school been going? I heard you got into that band group you've been trying so hard to join, so good for you. You know, life is going to keep being a challenge, so all tha- IF YOU WOULD LIKE MY HELP, YOU MUST REVEAL YOUR ALIGNMENT TO ME IN THREAD BY TYPING ONE OF THE FOLLOWING WORDS SOMEWHERE IN A POST: "JUNK" IF INNOCENT, "PACKAGE" IF INDEPENDENT, OR "BILL" IF MAFIA. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN ALL OF YOUR ENVELOPES CONTAINING ONLY OFFERS FOR CREDIT CARDS. THINK WISELY -t effort you put towards your music is going to feel like the norm! Your grandpap has many stories about how he had three jobs while finishing high school - make sure you pick up plenty of jobs while you're still young and able! LOL!

Love you bunches,
Grandma

NIGHT 2:
SleeknFoxy did nothing.
Zatharel killed _Z3_.
Gravebound investigated rickyboy320 (and returned his lack of abilities).
yeroc424 did nothing.
creeperTNTman198 mailed SleeknFoxy.
Anonymous said:
Sleekn, I believe that Ricky is a member of the mafia. He doesn't speak much in the thread, and what he does say is stuff that is obvious and not helpful to actually finding mafia. Furthermore, he didn't even vote for Luma even though he was active in the thread during the day period. He's also accused me of being mafia, but has shown no evidence to back up his claims, and doesn't acknowledge the evidence that proves him wrong. I think we should remove him from the game asap, as he is making finding the mafia too difficult, but in a way that is much too subtle to be picked up on without looking for it.

NIGHT 3:
SleeknFoxy did nothing.
Zatharel killed SleeknFoxy.
Gravebound investigated ElectroUnderwear (and returned his lack of abilities).
yeroc424 did nothing.
creeperTNTman198 killed Srentiln.

NIGHT 4:
Zatharel killed creeperTNTman198.
Gravebound investigated Edan456 (and returned his lack of abilities).
yeroc424 did nothing.
creeperTNTman198 mailed yeroc424.
creeperTNTman198 said:
You've been searching for the other mail bro. creeperTNTman198 is the other mail bro

Last edited:

MOUTHWEST

Custom title
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
YEROC424, THE ROGUE, HAS WEATHERED THE STORM - AND WON!

Cool​
ZATHAREL, THE HIJACKER, HAS SURVIVED THE SLAUGHTER (WITH HIS TULIPS) - AND WON!
GRAVEBOUND, THE GRAVE KEEPER, AVOIDED THE MASSACRE - AND WON!

WHAT

Well fuck me sideways, I actually felt certain that Grave and Antonio were mafia. Let's see where everything went wrong:
SPOILER=YEROC'S MESSAGE

"I heard you got into the band group you've been trying so hard to join"
= I want to join the Mafia

Zath lied on Day 5 when he said he included the key word for Innocent in one of his posts. First, he included all three (distressing yeroc) before posting a follow up post with the key word for Mafia.
/SPOILER
I never wanted to join Zath, per se.

That sentence about the band had NOTHING to do with my attempt to join the mafia. In fact, I did not want to join the mafia - more on that later. That sentence was flavor text for the letter! I just wanted to have fun with the messages I sent people and make them look like typical delivery stuffs. Shame I was at a family reunion during Night 3, hence my lack of message. But boy I wish I could have sent one.

I only saw the codewords for Innocent and Independent in Zath's first reply, but then I saw the Independent word was plural and therefore wasn't the exact word I requested; I marked Zath down as innocent and didn't check for any other key words.

From there on out, Antonio became the easier target, and I do wish he wasn't so useless and helpless. There was the majority of the mafia latched on bstrey for some time, and had Ant separated himself decently, Grave probably would have been my target instead. Then again, my goal wasn't to win with the mafia either.

My main strategy was to find the other Mail Bro, who I had correctly assumed to be independent, and state that I wished to win only with him. Then, we could act up and annoy people (like I was doing) because "independent immunity" is a thing that the soft-hearted subscribe to. We could have kept each other safe through our admissions. Then, we could have contacted other members at twice the speed of one, and figure out the teams. Then, we'd slowly help wittle down the players through lynching and leading the lynches, making sure that the sides were balanced. At some point, I would find a leader, join that group, wipe their real members out, and target the remainder of the other. Ultimately, we could have won with two people, both of us initially independent.

Anyways, Zath, you're welcome (?)
Just be glad that this Mail Bro fell for your marketing scheme. I'm too much of a dunce to have seen the truth in that game. Well played.

Edan456 the 2nd

Bad at building stuff
Greenie
Apr 30, 2017
Gg creepa with the amazingly assumptions. Now all my "there was no possible way to win" thoughts are worthless.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I really screwed up when I decided batrey's actions were suspicious.

When creepa was asking me my opinion on how to handle the mod kill and mentioned that zath had stated he would call shenanigans, I knew he was mafia and kicked myself.

Now, I wanted to ask other people's opinions on if this type of statement is too meta-gamey:

"It wouldn't make sense for people who stated they weren't going to be around for part of the game a power role" (meaning use two random assigners, one for teams, one for roles)

Creepa and I agreed that, while it is an unproveable statement that didn't seem to violate the spirit of the no meta rule (meant to stop players from saying "you acted this same way when you were mafia, so you must be mafia"), it is a fairly meta statement. What are your guys' thoughts?

Pro Luma

I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime
Mod
Feb 18, 2014
GG! congrats to all the mafia that survived ;-;.
Thanks for Hosting Creepa was fun despite getting killed off day 2.

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
Did you suspect I was mafia creepertnt, or were you trying to join up on the mafia's side?

Good game everyone! Thanks creepa for hosting an awesome mafia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.