1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest
Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
Please feel free to share this link.
Link to Survey

Minr Secret Santa - 5 Years Strong

Discussion in 'Games' started by DistinctMadness, Nov 10, 2018.

1. DistinctMadness

DistinctMadness Mafia Overseer 2.0 Greenie

HO HO HO Everybody.
    Its November of 2018 so that means its time for the start of the annual
    Cool_Text_-_Minr_Secret_Santa_305247408212635.png
    Minr Secret Santa is almost exactly what it sounds like: a Secret Santa between the current players of Minr. However, the one thing that makes it special is that there is absolutely no obligation to give out any personal information, like your address. Traditionally, Minr Secret Santa has revolved around ONLINE gifts, such as a drawing or a build in minecraft, but that doesn't mean you can't do something different. Over the past 4 years there have been all sorts of gifts!
    That all being said, there is no reason why players cannot post their addresses to receive their gifts in person so, should you want to enter and wish to have the gift sent to your address direct message me (DistinctMadness) with your address anytime before December 1st and I will then send it to whomever your Secret Santa is, and hopefully they'll be kind enough to send you something.

Previous Years: (For gift ideas or a general idea of how this will go down)
    Year 1, Year 2, Year 3, Year 4

If you want to sign-up, just make a post saying something along the lines of ‘I’m here and want to participate!’. Sign-ups will close the 1st of December, and gifts will be due the 25th of December.

Current Participants:
    Hex
    Metsune
    Gweneviere
    Rebplane
    Swimmy1212
    Ninja_Cat_
    Pieceofcheese87
    Zatharel
    The_Fire_Ghoul
    CreepaShadowz
    Pro_Luma

I, your host, will not participating so that I may run the event, in case you were wondering

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. Hex

Hex Board Boy Mod Board

3. Metsune

Metsune Resident Sleeper Greenie

4. Gweneviere

Gweneviere The Helper and Brainstormer Greenie

I'm here and want to participate!

5. rebplane

rebplane Boring Turtle Op

6. swimmy1212

swimmy1212 Swimming around Mod

7. Pieceofcheese87

Pieceofcheese87 always in a guda mood Op

8. Zatharel

Zatharel The Lion Op Board

9. Sad I missed last year, making sure not to do so again

10. CreepaShadowz

CreepaShadowz I have no idea what to put here Mod Board

Done it every year so far, let's keep it going.

11. Pro Luma

Pro Luma I Like Anime but Not All Anime Just Some Anime Mod

12. DistinctMadness

I'll be sending out who you got for Secret Santa on Monday. Sorry for delays

13. DistinctMadness

Alright, the Secret Santas should be sent out, let me know if someone who signed up didn’t get one or if someone still wants to join. Might be able to squeeze someone in

• Like Like x 2